From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other uses, see Dahir (disambiguation).
|This article is part of a series on the
politics and government of
List of Dahirs
- August 12, 1913 - Criminal proceedings
- March 11, 1915 - Education
- November 17, 1915 - Creation of the 5-branch Seal of Solomon Flag of Morocco.
- November 1, 1926 - Bibliothèque Générale et Archives (the Moroccan national library) becomes a public establishment.
- May 16, 1930 - Berber justice (known as Berber Dahir)
- May 16, 1956 - Establishment of the General Directorate for National Security (State police)
- July 16, 1957 - trade unions
- September 6, 1958 - Moroccan nationality code
- July 21, 1959 - Founding and organization of Moroccan universities.
- June 23, 1960 - Organization of communes
- October 24, 1962 - Agricultural chambers
- September 12, 1963 - Organization of prefectures and provinces
- November 13, 1963 - Education
- June 16, 1971 - Organization of regions of Morocco
- September 30, 1976 - New communal Organization
- April 2, 1997 - Decentralization, reorganization en the 16 regions of Morocco
- October 17, 2001 - n° 1-01-299 - Creation of the Royal institute of the Amazigh culture
- October 3, 2002 - The communal chart
- April 10, 2004 - Creation of Equity and Reconciliation Commission
References and notes
- Text of March 11, 1915 dahir
- A Cherifian Dahir in the distinction of the Moroccan flag (Ar)
- Wikisource:Berber Dahir
- Modified on August 26, 1992
- Wikisource:Dahir n° 1-01-299
|This Morocco-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This law-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|