|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||AP 30|
Mukhalingam is located at  It has an average elevation of 28 metres (92 ft)..
- Total Population: 3,022 in 837 Households
- Male Population: 1,504 and Female Population: 1,518
- Children under six years of age: 265 (Boys - 139 and Girls - 126)
- Literacy rate: 63.58%
The Srimukhalingeswara temple is a Shiva temple in the village, which was built by Kamarnava–II in 8th century AD of the Eastern Ganga dynasty. Every year famous Chakratirtha snanam(holy bath) is taken by pilgrims . Lakhs of pilgrims visit from Odisha and Andhra Pradesh on the auspicious day to take the holy bath and take blessings of Lord Shiva.
- "Maps, Weather, and Airports for Mukhalingam, India". www.fallingrain.com. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- "Mukhalingam Village Population - Jalumuru - Srikakulam, Andhra Pradesh". www.census2011.co.in. Retrieved 11 April 2016.
- Linda, Mary F. (1 January 1990). "Nārāyaṇapuram: A Tenth Century Site in Kaliṅga". Artibus Asiae. 50 (3/4): 232–262. doi:10.2307/3250071. JSTOR 3250071.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Mukhalingam.|
|This article about a location in Srikakulam district, Andhra Pradesh is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|