|Look up NFL in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
NFL is the abbreviation for the National Football League, the highest professional American football league in the United States.
NFL may also refer to:
In other football leagues
- National Football League (Ireland), a Gaelic football league organized by the GAA in Ireland
- National Football League (South Africa), a South African football league organised for whites-only during the apartheid era
- Singapore National Football League, an amateur competition for clubs that are affiliated with the Football Association of Singapore
- National Football League (India), the former top league for Indian association football
- "North Florida," also known as First Coast
- Newfoundland and Labrador, a province of Canada on the country's Atlantic coast in northeastern North America
In businesses and organizations
- The Amtrak code for the Niagara Falls, New York (Amtrak station)
- National Fertilizers Limited, an Indian chemical company
- National Forensic League, a non-profit speech and debate association
- Northumberland Ferries Limited, a ferry company operating in eastern Canada
In science and technology
- No Free Lunch as used in the no free lunch in search and optimization
- Not Foot Launchable - the name of a Pterodactyl Ascender aircraft design
- Efilnikufesin (N.F.L.), a song by American metal band Anthrax
- ISO code for Äiwoo language, of the Solomon Islands
- NFL (video game), a 1989 football video game for the NES
- NFL (video game series), a football series started in 2008
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title NFL.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.