NHL Stadium Series
|National Hockey League|
|First played||January 25, 2014|
The Stadium Series is one of the series of regular season outdoor games played in the National Hockey League (NHL). This event is distinct from the NHL's other two series of outdoor games, the NHL Winter Classic and NHL Heritage Classic outdoor games, played on New Year's Day and in Canada respectively. Games in the Stadium Series have been held in either late January, February, or early March in a football or baseball stadium in the United States. The first Stadium Series was held in 2014 and consisted of seven teams participating in four games held in three venues. In 2015, only one game in the Stadium Series was held, while in 2016, two games were held. Since 2017, only one game has been scheduled per year.
List of games
- Bolded teams denote winners
- Italicized games are yet to be played
- Masisak, Corey (24 January 2015). "National Hockey League announces 2016 Bridgestone NHL Winter Classic and two 2016 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series Games". NHL.com. National Hockey League. Retrieved 24 January 2015.
- "Sharks, Kings to play in 2015 NHL Stadium Series". Sports Illustrated. August 6, 2014. Retrieved August 6, 2014.
- "Fans Brave Dropping Temperatures For NHL Stadium Series Game". KDKA-TV. February 25, 2017. Retrieved February 27, 2017.
- Khurshudyan, Isabelle (May 27, 2017). "Capitals expected to play in outdoor game at Naval Academy next season". The Washington Post. Retrieved May 29, 2017.
- Philadelphia Flyers (November 19, 2017). "2019 Coors Light NHL Stadium Series Announced". PhiladelphiaFlyers.com. National Hockey League. Retrieved November 20, 2017.