|• Body||Namburu Gram Panchayat|
|• Sarpanch||Shaik Kasimbi|
|• Total||30.13 km2 (11.63 sq mi)|
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
Government and politics
Namburu gram panchayat is the local self-government of the village. The panchayat is divided into 18 wards and each ward is represented by a ward member. The ward members are headed by a Sarpanch. CH Komala is the secretary of the panchayat.
National Highway 16, a part of Golden Quadrilateral passes through the village. APSRTC operates city buses to the village from NTR bus station of Guntur. Namburu railway station is an E–category station on Krishna Canal–Guntur section of Guntur railway division under South Central Railway zone.
Education and research
- Acharya Nagarjuna University is in Namburu.
- Vasireddy Venkatadri Institute of Technology is in Namburu.
- "District Census Handbook – Guntur" (PDF). Census of India. p. 14,390. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- "District Level Mandal wise List of Villages in Andhra Pradesh" (PDF). Chief Commissioner of Land Administration. Retrieved 25 June 2016.
- "Administrative Setup". Official website of Krishna district. National Informatics Centre. Retrieved 25 September 2015.
- "Namburu Village Panchayat". National Panchayat Portal. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- "Local Body Elected Members of Namburu". Area Profiler. Retrieved 21 June 2016.
- Social Science. Vk Publications. p. 117. ISBN 9788179732144.
- "List of elected Sarpanchas in Grampanchayat of Guntur district, 2013" (PDF). State Election Commission. Retrieved 5 June 2016.
- "Elected Representatives". National Panchayat Portal. Retrieved 6 May 2016.
- "Road Maps". Roads and Buildings Department. Government of Andhra Pradesh. Archived from the original on 23 February 2016. Retrieved 29 February 2016.
- "New fleet of city buses in Guntur". The Hindu. Guntur. 20 August 2015. Retrieved 16 February 2016.
- "Evolution of Guntur Division" (PDF). South Central Railway. p. 11. Retrieved 3 May 2016.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Namburu.|