Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority
|Type||Urban Planning Agency|
|Jurisdiction||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Website||APCRDA, android ios|
The Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority is an urban planning agency of the capital, Amaravati. It was notified on 30 December 2014 by the Government of Andhra Pradesh as per Andhra Pradesh Capital Region Development Authority Act, 2014, it replaced the Vijayawada Guntur Tenali Mangalagiri Urban Development Authority.
The present commissioner of the authority is Sreedhar Cherukuri.
Mana Amaravati App
Nara Chandrababu Naidu, Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh inaugurated mana amaravati app to have all government services integrated in one app. Applications are available in IOS and Android versions.
- "Capital Region Development Authority comes into being". The Hindu. 30 December 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "3-decade-old VGTMUDA to be dissolved". The Hans India. 20 November 2014. Retrieved 6 January 2015.
- "Contact details". APCRDA. Retrieved 9 November 2015.
- Subba Rao, GVR (23 September 2015). "Capital region expands as CRDA redraws boundaries". The Hindu. Vijayawada. Retrieved 23 September 2015.
- "A.P. Capital Region" (PDF). APCRDA. Government of Andhra Pradesh. p. 15. Retrieved 1 September 2016.
- "video". ETV Youtube channel. Retrieved 5 October 2017.
- "Article". Livemint. Retrieved 29 June 2017.
- "mana amaravati on the App Store". App Store.
- "mana amaravati - Apps on Google Play". play.google.com.