This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Full name||Narek Seferjan|
|Born||August 20, 1974|
|FIDE rating||2416 (May 2019)|
|Peak rating||2541 (July 2002)|
Narek Seferjan (born August 20, 1974) is a Russian by nationality ethnic Armenian chess Grandmaster, journalist and script writer. Graduated from Russian State University of Physical Culture and Diplomatic Academy of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation.
Prize winner of such international tournaments as:
- Moscow Youth Champion – 1987
- U.S. Open Concord, USA – 1995
- North American Open – 1995
- Seventh Goldberg Memorial, Moscow – 1996
- Twelfth Goldberg Memorial, Moscow – 1998
- Moscow International – 1998
- Estrin Memorial – 1998
Correspondent and observer for numerous print media, worked in war zones. Sphere of interest – international affairs. TV correspondent since 2003. 2006 – until present – international observer for «Rossija 24» TV News Channel. Independent expert for RIA Novosti News Agency and “Vestnik Kavkaza”.
- "The chess games of Narek Seferjan". ChessGames.com. Retrieved 25 August 2011.