National Library of East Timor
|Reference to legal mandate||Resolução do Governo n.º 24/2009 de 18 de novembro de 2009|
|Director||João Fátima da Cruz|
The National Library of east Timor is the national library and the national archive of East Timor. Its building is under construction since 2011 in Ai-Tarak Laran, a quarter in the Suco of Kampung Alur in the Dom Aleixo Subdistrict of the country´s capital Dili.
The institution was created with a governmental resolution in 2009. It is slowly building a Library catalog mainly with international donations. In 2014, the catalog consisted in 2,500 items donated by the National Library of Portugal.
- "National Library and Archives of Timor-Leste". State Secretariat of Culture. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "Resolução do Governo n.º 24/2009 de 18 de novembro" (PDF) (in Portuguese). Lisbon?: Jornal da República (Gazette of East Timor). 2009-11-18. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- "National Library of Eats Timor Annual Report 2014" (PDF). State Secretariat of Culture. 2014-02-28. Retrieved 2016-04-02.
- National Library of Eats Timor Annual Report 2014 (pdf)
- Timor-Leste Art and Culture: The Future National Library and Timor-Leste Archives, governmental article dating from 10 of November 2010