National Library of Education (United States)
|This article does not cite any sources. (January 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Education in the United States|
| Education portal
United States portal
The National Library of Education is a library in the United States serving as a primary resource center for education information. The library provides collections and information services to the public, as well as to the education community and other government agencies on current and historical education programs, activities and publications of the U.S. Department of Education.
The library's collection of books, documents and records focuses on the field of education, including related fields such as law, public policy, economics, urban affairs, sociology, history, philosophy, psychology, and information science.
The library is located at the headquarters of the Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, Washington, DC, 20202.
- Educational attainment in the United States
- Education in the United States
- National Technical Reports Library
- Secretary of Education
- United States Department of Education
- Department of Education
- Access for all: a new national library for tomorrow's learners: the report of the National Library of Education, Advisory Task Force, Washington, D.C.: U.S. Dept. of Education, 1997 – via HathiTrust (fulltext)
|This article about a building or structure in Washington, D.C. is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a library-related building or structure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|