National Register of Historic Places listings in Harwich, Massachusetts
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Harwich, Massachusetts.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Harwich, Massachusetts, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the town, including 1 historic district.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Captain James Berry House||September 26, 1986
|37 Main St.||West Harwich|
|2||Chase Library||December 29, 2014
|7 Main St.||West Harwich|
|3||Harwich Historic District||February 24, 1975
|Irregular pattern on both sides of Main St., west to Forest St.and east to the junction of Rte. 39 and Chatham Rd.||Harwich Center|
|4||South Harwich Methodist Church||August 21, 1986
|270 Chatham Rd.||South Harwich|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Barnstable County, Massachusetts
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Massachusetts
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Massachusetts
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 18, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.