New European College
|Motto||The Genuine Business School|
|Type||Private Business school|
New European College is a private international business school in Munich, Germany, that offers state-accredited university programs in business administration and international management in English.
Established in 2014, New European College was authorized in 2015 by the Bavarian Ministry of Education, based on the academic agreement (approved by the North Rhine-Westphalian Ministry of Sciences) with the International University Bad Honnef, to hold university courses and examinations.
All academic degrees offered by New European College are awarded by the International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef (IUBH) and have full German state accreditation. The International University of Applied Sciences Bad Honnef is officially recognized in Germany as higher education institution and has the privilege to award academic degrees - undergraduate and graduate. Furthermore IUBH is accredited with the Foundation of International Business Administration Accreditation (FIBAA) and the German Council of Science and Humanities (Wissenschaftsrat).
Pathway to Bachelor (Earlier: Foundation of Business) (Studienkolleg)
- One-year preparation program for students not eligible for direct entry to German universities
- Bachelor of Arts (B.A.) in International Management - 6 semester program, 180 ECTS
- Master of Arts (M.A.) in International Management - 4 semester program, 120 ECTS
- Master of Arts for Non-Business Graduates (M.A) in International Management - 5 semester program, 120 ECTS
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business - 3 semester program, 90 ECTS
- Accelerated Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Business - 2 semester program, 60 ECTS
The NEC Campus is located on the western upper bank of the river Isar in the southern part of Munich. It is 15 minutes away from the city centre of Munich by public transport. Private student dormitories are located in 10 minutes walking distance from the campus.
Job seeker's visa
Since August 2012 foreign students (non-EU citizenship) can, upon successful completion of their studies at an accredited German university, extend their residence permit for 18 months to seek employment in Germany.
- "New European College". Masterstudies. 2016.
- "New European College - The Genuine Business School". www.new-european-college.com. Retrieved 2016-01-28.
- "New European College, Munich". Let's go study abroad. 2016.
- "Striking Success: IUBH School of Business and Management receives FIBAA Premium Seal for five Programmes (24/03/2014) - FIBAA - YOUR PARTNER FOR EXCELLENCE IN HIGHER EDUCATION". www.fibaa.org. Archived from the original on 2016-02-04. Retrieved 2016-01-29.
- "International study programmes". Career Partner. 2016.
- "Studying and working in Germany". Auswärtiges Amt. Retrieved 2016-01-29.