|Regions of Uganda||Central Region of Uganda|
|• Member of Parliament||Lulume Bayigga|
|Elevation||1,200 m (3,900 ft)|
|Time zone||EAT (UTC+3)|
Ngogwe is approximately 18.5 kilometres (11.5 mi) south of Buikwe, the site of the district headquarters. This is about 55 kilometres (34 mi) southeast of Kampala, the capital and largest city of Uganda. The coordinates of Ngogwe are 0°14'34.0"N, 32°59'26.0"E (Latitude:0.242778; Longitude:32.990556).
Points of interest
The following points of interest lie in or near Ngogwe:
- offices of Ngogwe Town Council
- Ngogwe Baskerville Secondary School
- Ngogwe central market
- source of River Sezibwa, located just north of the town
- Mukono–Kyetume–Katosi–Nyenga Road passing through the middle of town
- GFC (20 July 2015). "Road Distance Between Buikwe And Ngogwe With Map". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- GFC (20 July 2015). "Map Showing Kampala And Ngogwe With Route Marker". Globefeed.com (GFC). Retrieved 20 July 2015.
- Google (20 July 2015). "Location of Ngogwe at Google Maps" (Map). Google Maps. Google. Retrieved 20 July 2015.