Noeline Taurua is a former New Zealand international netball representative, who played in the Silver Ferns team that won a silver medal at the 1998 Commonwealth Games in Kuala Lumpur. She is current head coach of the Sunshine Coast Lightning in the National Netball League. Prior to her appointment, she coached the Southern Steel in the ANZ Championship.
In 2012, Taurua accepted an official position as Silver Ferns assistant coach after being offered the role several times. Taurua coached the Waikato/Bay of Plenty Magic to their first ANZ Championship title.
In 2013, Taurua decided to finish her coaching duties for the Silver Ferns after performing in the role for 1.5 seasons for family reasons  and from Waikato/Bay of Plenty Magic after spending 11 years at the franchise. Taurua's replacement at Waikato/Bay of Plenty Magic will be the former Swifts coach Julie Fitzgerald.
- Profile at the New Zealand Olympic Committee website Archived 20 December 2010 at WebCite
- "Netball: At last! Magic claim win for NZ". nzherald.co.nz. 23 July 2012. Retrieved 23 July 2012.
- "Netball: No Magic wand for Silver Ferns - Sport - NZ Herald News". The New Zealand Herald. 16 March 2013.
- Taurua nearing the end of her Magic journey
- Fitzgerald appointed new Magic coach
|This biographical article related to New Zealand netball is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|