Nogara is a comune (municipality) in the Province of Verona in the Italian region Veneto, located about 100 kilometres (62 mi) southwest of Venice and about 30 kilometres (19 mi) south of Verona.
Nogara borders the following municipalities: Erbè, Gazzo Veronese, Isola della Scala, Salizzole, Sanguinetto, and Sorgà.
- Chapel of St. Peter, known from 905.
- This was the pieve from which Nogara gradually grew during the early Middle Ages.
- Church of St. Sylvester (12th century).
- Church of St. Gregory the Great (1533).
- Palazzo Maggi (16th century).
- Villa Marogna (1548)
- ^ All demographics and other statistics: Italian statistical institute Istat.
||Wikimedia Commons has media related to Nogara.