From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2014)|
|Daily ridership||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 9,964
|Date opened||December 15, 2006|
|Platforms/tracks||2 / 2|
- Platform 1: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Seongbuk / Incheon
- Platform 2: to Yangju / Dongducheon / Soyosan
- Exit 1: Nogyang-dong Community Center, Uijeongbu District Court, Uijeongbu District Public Prosecutor's Office, Uijeongbu Kwangdong High School
- Exit 2: Nogyang Park, Hadonggyo, Nogyangsageori, Pyeonghwa-ro
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|Preceding station||Seoul Metropolitan Subway||Following station|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|