From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Opened||December 15, 2006|
|Passengers||Based on Jan-Dec of 2012.
Line 1: 9,964
- Platform 1: to Ganeung / Seoul Station / Seongbuk / Incheon
- Platform 2: to Yangju / Dongducheon / Soyosan
- Exit 1: Nogyang-dong Community Center, Uijeongbu District Court, Uijeongbu District Public Prosecutor's Office, Uijeongbu Kwangdong High School
- Exit 2: Nogyang Park, Hadonggyo, Nogyangsageori, Pyeonghwa-ro
- "녹양역" (in Korean). KRIC. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- Monthly Number of Passengers between Subway Stations Archived October 6, 2014, at the Wayback Machine.. Korea Transportation Database, 2013. Retrieved 2013-10-15.
|This article relating to rapid transit systems in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a railway station in South Korea is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|