Nolan Report (Catholic Church)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
As a result of this report, the Catholic Church in England and Wales formed an agency called COPCA (Catholic Office for the Protection of Children and Vulnerable Adults) to centrally manage CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) applications.
- Nolan Report: Child abuse checks are urged for all priests
- Nolan Review - Final Report
- Scottish Catholic Church Responds to Nolan Report
- Has the Pendulum Swung Too Far Back?
- Nolan will head Catholic review into child abuse