Noorpur, Uttar Pradesh
|Time zone||UTC+5:30 (IST)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 20 XX XXXX|
Noorpur is a Nagar Palika Parishad, constituency of Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha, Development block, city in district of Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh. Postal Code(PIN Code) of Noorpur in 246734 and STD Code is 01345. The Noorpur town is divided into 25 wards in which elections are held every 5 years. The Noorpur Nagar Palika Parishad has population of 38,806 of which 20,044 are males while 18,762 are females as per report released by Census India 2011.
Population of Children with age of 0–6 is 5713 which is 14.72% of total population of Noorpur (NPP). In Noorpur Nagar Palika Parishad, Female Sex Ratio is of 936 against state average of 912. Moreover, Child Sex Ratio in Noorpur is around 891 compared to Uttar Pradesh state average of 902. Literacy rate of Noorpur city is 75.40% higher than state average of 67.68%. In Noorpur, Male literacy is around 82.32% while female literacy rate is 68.06%.
Population of this town is: Muslim 62.87%, Hindu 27.78 %, Sikh .12%, Christian 0.20%, and Others 0.03%.
Noorpur Nagar Palika Parishad has total administration over 6,175 houses to which it supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage. It is also authorized to build roads within Nagar Palika Parishad limits and impose taxes on properties coming under its jurisdiction.
Nearby villages are :
(A) On Amroha road Linderpur, Jafrabad, Tangrola, Ratangarh, Feena (B) On Bijnor road Kikkar Khajuri, Khaspura, Pawti (C) On Chandpur road Azampur urf Aadopur, Dhoondli Tabibpur, Biral (D) ON Dhampur road Dhoulagarh, Morna (E) On Moradabad road Hasupura, Asgaripur, Gohawar Jait & Gohawar Hallu, Daulatpur (F) On Seohara road Boorhpur, Raja Ka Tajpur.
All these villages are mainly dependent on Noorpur Town as they come to purchase most of items from here.
- Ashraf Zakariya Islamiyan Inter College
- Children's Academy School
- Dharamveer Institute of Education & Technology
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Public School
- Janta Degree College
- Khalsa Inter College
- Niyadri Devi Kanya Inter Collage
- St. Mary's Convent Inter College
- Saraswati Sishu Vidhya Mandir
- R.R. Public Sr. Secondary School
- Roots International Public School
- Nirmal Public School
- Tara Public School
- Mona public school
- Noorpur public school
♯ Public Inter College madaripur
Noorpur is connected by the SH-76 Moradabad Moradabad District to Bijnor & SH-77 Amroha Amroha to Najibabad. The distance of Noorpur from Delhi is 160 km. It is 115 km from Meerut, 160 km from Dehradun, 60 km from Jim Corbett National Park. The nearest railway station Chandpur and junction is Moradabad. Nearest hill station is Lansdowne, Uttarakhand, cantonment town in Uttarakhand and It is approximately 125 km from Noorpur. Also other nearest hill stations are Mussoorie 185 km and Nainital 150 km from Noorpur
There are direct bus services between New Delhi and Noorpur, with buses connecting to the Vivekanand Bus Terminal, Anand Vihar, New Delhi. Buses are available to some other locations as well at Delhi.
- Anand Vihar – Noorpur
- Okhla – Noorpur
- Shahdra – Noorpur
- Delhi 6 – Noorpur
- Kalka lane – Noorpur
There are direct bus services between
- Moradabad – Noorpur – Bijnor (Every 7 minutes)
- Noorpur – Dhampur (Every 5-7 minutes)
- Noorpur – Chandpur (Every 10 minutes)
- Noorpur – Naugawan - Amroha (Every 10 minutes)
- Delhi – Chandpur – Noorpur – Dhampur (Every 30 minutes)
- Delhi – Chandpur – Noorpur – Dhampur - Sharkot - Afzalgarh - Kalagarh (Every 90 minutes)
- Amroha – Noorpur – Nathaur – Najibabad – Haridwar (Every 30 minutes)
- Moradabad – Noorpur – Bijnor – Muzaffarnagar- Shamli - kerana - Panipat (Every 45 minutes)
- Bijnor – Noorpur – Moradabad – Rampur – Bareilly – Pilibhit (Every Morning )
- Haridwar – Najibabad – Noorpur (Every 25 minutes)
- Moradabad – Noorpur (Every 5 minutes)
- Dehradun – Haridwar – Najibabad – Noorpur – Moradabad – Rampur – Bareilly – Lucknow (Morning & Evening Services)
|This Bijnor district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|