Noorpur, Uttar Pradesh
This article needs additional citations for verification. (October 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Time zone||IST (UTC+5:30)|
|Vehicle registration||UP 20 XX XXXX|
Noorpur is a Nagar Palika Parishad, constituency of Uttar Pradesh Vidhan Sabha, Development block, city in district of Bijnor, Uttar Pradesh. Postal code(PIN Code) of Noorpur in 246734 and STD code is 01345. The Noorpur city is divided into 25 wards for which elections are held every 5 years. The Noorpur Nagar Palika Parishad has population of 38,806 of which 20,044 are males while 18,762 are females as per report released by Census India 2011.
Population of Children with age of 0–6 is 5713 which is 14.72% of total population of Noorpur (NPP). In Noorpur Nagar Palika Parishad, Female Sex Ratio is of 936 against state average of 912. Moreover, Child Sex Ratio in Noorpur is around 891 compared to Uttar Pradesh state average of 902. Literacy rate of Noorpur city is 75.40% higher than state average of 67.68%. In Noorpur, Male literacy is around 82.32% while female literacy rate is 68.06%.
The town population is Hindu 27.78 % , Muslim 62.87%, Christian 0.20%, Sikh .12%, and Others 0.03%.
Noorpur Nagar Palika Parishad has total administration over 6,175 houses to which it supplies basic amenities like water and sewerage. It is also authorized to build roads within Nagar Palika Parishad limits and impose taxes on properties coming under its jurisdiction.
- Ashraf Zakariya Islamiyan Inter College
- Children's Academy
- Dharamveer Institute of Education & Technology
- Guru Tegh Bahadur Public School
- Janta Degree College
- Khalsa Inter College
- Niyadri Devi K.I. C.
- St. Mary's Convent Inter College
- Saraswati Sishu/Vidhya Mandir
- R.R. Sr. Sec. Public School
- Roots International Public School
- Modern Public School, Shivala Kalan
Noorpur is connected by the SH-76 Chhajlet Moradabad District to Bijnor & SH-77 Joya Amroha to Nazibabad. The distance of Noorpur from Delhi is 160 km. It is 115 km from Meerut, 160 km from Dehradun, 100 km from Jim Corbett National Park. The nearest railway station Chandpur, which is 14 km from Noorpur. Nearest hill station is Lansdowne. It is approximately 125 km from Noorpur.
There are direct bus services between New Delhi and Noorpur, with buses connecting to the Swami Vivekanand Anand Vihar bus stand in New Delhi and some other bus stop at Delhi.
- Anand Vihar – Noorpur
- Okhla – Noorpur
- Shadra – Noorpur
- Delhi6 – Noorpur
- Kalka lane – Noorpur
There are direct bus services between
- Moradabad – Noorpur – Bijnor (Every 7 minutes)
- Noorpur – Dhampur (Every 5-7 minutes)
- Noorpur – Chandpur (Every 10 minutes)
- Noorpur – Amroha (Every 10 minutes)
- Delhi – Chandpur – Noorpur – Dhampur (Every 30 minutes)
- Amroha – Noorpur – Nathaur – Najibabad – Haridwar (Every 30 minutes)
- Moradabad – Noorpur – Bijnor – Muzaffarnagar- Shamli-kerana- Panipat (Every 45 minutes)
- Bijnor – Noorpur – Moradabad – Rampur – Bareilly – Pilibhit (Only Morning )
- Haridwar – Najibabad – Noorpur (Every 25 minutes)
- Moradabad – Noorpur (Every 5 minutes)
- Dehradun – Haridwar – Najibabad – Noorpur – Moradabad – Rampur – Bareilly – Lucknow (Only Morning & Evening Service)
|This Bijnor district location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|