North Dakota University System
The North Dakota University System (NDUS) is the public system of higher education and policy coordination entity in the U.S. state of North Dakota. The system includes all public institutions in the state including two research universities, four regional universities and five community colleges. Community colleges are termed simply colleges in the NDUS system. This convention is unique in that it is one of the minority of states that follow this terminology. The mission of NDUS to enhance the quality of life for all those served by the NDUS as well as the economic and social vitality of North Dakota.
|Education in the United States|
United States portal
- Dickinson State University in Dickinson
- Mayville State University in Mayville
- Minot State University in Minot
- Valley City State University in Valley City
- Bismarck State College in Bismarck
- Lake Region State College in Devils Lake
- Dakota College at Bottineau in Bottineau
- North Dakota State College of Science in Wahpeton
- Williston State College in Williston
- "About NDUS". NDUS System Website. North Dakota University System. Retrieved 13 July 2017.
- North Dakota University System website
|This North Dakota–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|