North Shore Aerodrome
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|North Shore Aerodrome|
|Operator||North Shore Aero Club (Inc)|
|Elevation AMSL||212 ft / 65 m|
North Shore Aerodrome (IATA: N/A, ICAO: NZNE), also called Dairy Flat Airfield, is a small, uncontrolled aerodrome located 2 nmi (3.7 km) south southwest of Silverdale, near Auckland in New Zealand's North Island.
- Lighting (pilot activated)
- Voluntary curfew 2200 to 0700 HR local.
- Jet A1/Avgas 100, Swipecard
The aerodrome is operated by North Shore Aero Club (Inc), which is a member of the Royal New Zealand Aero Club.
Airlines and destinations
|Barrier Air||Claris, Okiwi|
|FlyStark||Whitianga (begins 26 April 2017)|
|Sunair||Hamilton, Rotorua, Tauranga|
- https://web.archive.org/web/20150428071414/https://tflite.com/takeflitepublicgba/Pgschedule.aspx. Archived from the original on 28 April 2015. Retrieved 6 May 2015. Missing or empty
- NZAIP Volume 4 AD
- New Zealand AIP (PDF)
- The North Shore Aero Club Web Site
- The Royal New Zealand Aero Club Web Site
|This article about a New Zealand airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|