North Shore Aerodrome
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2015)|
|North Shore Aerodrome|
|IATA: none – ICAO: NZNE|
|Operator||North Shore Aero Club (Inc)|
|Elevation AMSL||212 ft / 65 m|
North Shore Aerodrome (IATA: N/A, ICAO: NZNE), also called Dairy Flat Airfield, is a small, uncontrolled aerodrome located 2 nmi (3.7 km) south southwest of Silverdale, near Auckland in New Zealand's North Island.
- Lighting (pilot activated)
- Voluntary curfew 2200 to 0700 HR local.
- Jet A1/Avgas 100, Swipecard
The aerodrome is operated by North Shore Aero Club (Inc), which is a member of the Royal New Zealand Aero Club.
Airlines and destinations
|Barrier Air||Claris, Okiwi|
|North Shore Air||Kerikeri, Tauranga|
- [dead link]
- "3rd Level New Zealand: North Shore Air to Commence 28 September". 3rdlevelnz.blogspot.co.nz. 2015-09-04. Retrieved 2015-09-19.
- NZAIP Volume 4 AD
- New Zealand AIP (PDF)
- The North Shore Aero Club Web Site
- The Royal New Zealand Aero Club Web Site
|This article about a New Zealand airport is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|