From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Studio album by Ted Nugent|
|Recorded||February - April 1982 at Pasha Music House, Hollywood, California
March 1982 at A2 Studio, Ann Arbor, Michigan
|Ted Nugent chronology|
|Singles from Nugent|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||4/10|
All songs written and arranged by Ted Nugent.
- Side one
- "No, No, No" - 3:39
- "Bound and Gagged" - 4:34
- "Habitual Offender" - 3:09
- "Fightin' Words" - 3:59
- "Good and Ready" - 4:19
- Side two
- "Ebony" - 4:26
- "Don't Push Me" - 2:34
- "Can't Stop Me Now" - 2:35
- "We're Gonna Rock Tonight" - 3:21
- "Tailgunner" - 7:03
- Band members
- Ted Nugent - guitars, six string bass, lead vocals, producer, mixing
- Derek St. Holmes - lead vocals
- Dave Kiswiney - bass guitar, backing vocals
- Carmine Appice - drums, backing vocals
- Additional musicians
- Donnie Backus - piano on "Can't Stop Me Now"
- Randy Bishop, Bart Bishop, Jude Cole, Mark Gerhardt, Shawn Murphy, Rick Wagoner, Kurt Wagoner, Verne Wagoner - backing vocals
- David McCullough - assistant producer, mixing
- Larry Brown - engineer, mixing
- Al Hurschman, Dee Hurschman, Csaba Petocz, Mike Sanders, Tim Clark - assistant engineers
- Bernie Grundman - mastering
- Eric Conn - digital remastering
|US Billboard 200||51|
- Franck, John. "Ted Nugent Nugent review". AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
- Popoff, Martin (1 November 2005). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 2: The Eighties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 248. ISBN 978-1894959315.
- "Nugent Billboard Albums". AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2012-01-03.
|This 1980s rock album-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|