The Oaklands Hunt Club is an Australian fox hunting club located in the Greenvale, Victoria.
The club was established on 28 July 1888, after its inaugural hunt that day from the Inverness Hotel in Bulla.
The club's pony club was formed in 1956 by club members who wanted to encourage their children and the children of local landowners to ride.
For the modern pentathlon at the 1956 Summer Olympics, the club hosted the riding and cross-country running components.
- ^ Oaklands Hunt Club.
- ^ Oaklands Pony Club.
- ^ 1956 Melbourne Olympics official report, p 47.
- Baily's hunting directory, Oaklands Hunt Club, retrieved 2 October 2016.
- Oaklands Hunt Club website, retrieved 2 October 2016.
- Oaklands Pony Club website, retrieved 2 October 2016.
- The official report of the organizing committee for the games of the XVI Olympiad, Melbourne, 1956, W. M. Houston, Government Printer, Melbourne, Australia, 1958, retrieved 2 October 2016.
Coordinates: 37°37′49″S 144°51′9″E / 37.63028°S 144.85250°E