Ogdensburg Harbor Light
Lighthouse in 1992
|Location||Lighthouse Point, St.Lawrence River, Ogdensburg, New York|
|Year first constructed||1834|
|Year first lit||1900|
|Markings / pattern||White & Grey w/ Red Lantern|
|Height||65 feet (20 m)|
Ogdensburg Harbor Lighthouse
|NRHP Reference #||16000202|
|Added to NRHP||April 26, 2016|
Ogdensburg Harbor Light is a privately owned lighthouse on the St. Lawrence River, listed on the National Park Service's Maritime Heritage Program as Lighthouse to visit.  and as one of New York's Historic Light Stations. In 2016 it was listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
An addition was made to the tower in 1900.
The Archives Center at the Smithsonian National Museum of American History has a collection (#1055) of souvenir postcards of lighthouses and has digitized 272 of these and made them available online. These include postcards of Ogdensburg Harbor Light  with links to customized nautical charts provided by National Oceanographic and Atmospheric Administration.
- List of lighthouses in the United States
- National Register of Historic Places listings in St. Lawrence County, New York
- ARLHS World List of Lights
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- National Park Service's Maritime Heritage Program's Inventory of Historic Light Stations
- National Park Service's Maritime Heritage Program's Inventory of NY Historic Light Stations
- "National Register of Historic Places Listings". Weekly List of Actions Taken on Properties: 4/30/16 through 5/06/15. National Park Service. 2011-05-06.
- Smithsonian lighthouse postcards
Berger, Todd R., Lighthouses of the Great Lakes, (Stillwater, MN: Voyageur Press, 2002), pp. 145–146
- Lighthouse Friends site
- "Historic Light Station Information and Photography: New York". United States Coast Guard Historian's Office.
- National Park Service Historic Lighthouses
- NPS Ogdensburg Light
- Rudy & Alice
|This article about a building or structure in New York is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article relating to a United States lighthouse is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|