Ohio State Route 126
|Maintained by ODOT|
|Length||41.23 mi (66.35 km)|
|West end||SR 129 / SR 252 near Scipio|
|East end||US 50 in Milford|
|Counties||Butler, Hamilton, Clermont|
State Route 126 (SR 126) is a state route starting at the Ohio-Indiana border, at a split with State Route 129 near Scipio, Ohio, and ending east of Cincinnati at an intersection with U.S. Route 50 in Milford. State Route 126 is locally known for comprising most of Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
Prior to the completion of Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway in 1997, the central portion of State Route 126 between Ross and Montgomery consisted of West Kemper Road, Springfield Pike (State Route 4), Glendale Milford Road, Kenwood Road, and Cooper Road. On October 28, 1997, the Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) took over Ronald Reagan Highway, except for the segment west of Colerain Avenue. State Route 126 was rerouted over the highway, while Kemper, Glendale Milford, Kenwood, and Cooper roads were returned to local authorities.
|SR 129 east (Hamilton Scipio Road) / SR 252 west – Brookville, Millville||Western terminus; western terminus of SR 129; eastern terminus of SR 252|
|Morgan Township||7.66||12.33||SR 748 north (Millville Shandon Road) – Millville||Southern terminus of SR 748|
|Ross Township||11.46||18.44||SR 128 south (Hamilton Cleves Road) – Cleves||Western end of SR 128 concurrency|
|12.54||20.18||US 27 north / SR 128 north (Hamilton Cleves Road) – Oxford, Hamilton, Millville, Cincinnati||Interchange; eastern end of SR 128 concurrency; western end of US 27 concurrency|
|West end of expressway|
|Hamilton||Colerain Township||13.27||21.36||—||East Miami River Road – Fairfield||Grade-separated single-loop intersections|
|17.56||28.26||East end of expressway|
|I-275 to I-74 / I-75 – Indianapolis, Dayton||Exit 33 on I-275|
|US 27 south (Colerain Avenue) / Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway west||Interchange; eastern end of US 27 concurrency; exit 20 on Ronald Reagan Cross County Hwy.|
|West end of freeway|
|Mount Healthy–North College Hill line||22.13||35.61||22||US 127 (Hamilton Avenue) – Mount Healthy, North College Hill|
|Finneytown||23.90||38.46||24A–B||Winton Road||Westbound exit and eastbound entrance only; signed as exits 24A (south) and 24B (north)|
|24.58||39.56||25||Galbraith Road / Winton Road||Winton Road signed westbound only|
|27||I-75 – Cincinnati, Dayton||Signed as exits 27A (south) and 27B (north) eastbound; exit 10A on I-75; no access from I-75 southbound, from westbound SR 126 to I-75 northbound|
|Reading||28.10||45.22||28||US 42 (Reading Avenue) / Galbraith Road||Eastbound exit and westbound entrance only|
|28.52||45.90||To US 42 (Reading Road) / I-75 north / Galbraith Road||Westbound exit and eastbound entrance only|
|Blue Ash||31.27||50.32||31||Plainfield Road / Hunt Road|
|32A||Blue Ash Road / Kenwood Road|
|Montgomery–Sycamore Township line||East end of Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway; east end of freeway|
|32.73||52.67||32B–C||I-71 – Cincinnati, Columbus||Interchange; signed as exits 32B (south) and 32B (north) eastbound; no exit numbers westbound; exit 14 on I-71|
|Montgomery||33.34||53.66||US 22 west / SR 3 south (Montgomery Road south)||Interchange; western end of US 22/SR 3 concurrency|
|33.99||54.70||US 22 east / SR 3 north (Montgomery Road north)||Eastern end of US 22/SR 3 concurrency|
||No major junctions|
|Hamilton||Milford||41.23||66.35||US 50||Eastern terminus|
|1.000 mi = 1.609 km; 1.000 km = 0.621 mi|
- ODOT. "Technical Services Straight Line Diagrams". Retrieved April 30, 2010.
- "Division of Planning - Office of Technical Services - Destape files". ODOT. July 16, 2013. Retrieved November 29, 2013 — Butler County, Hamilton County, Clermont County
- Engels Maps (1997). Hamilton County Street Map (Map). 1½ in : 1 mi. Huff Reality. §§ L-51, R-55.
- Griggs, France (October 27, 1997). "Cross County speeds miles, spans years". News. The Cincinnati Post. E. W. Scripps Company. Retrieved October 10, 2015 – via HighBeam Research. (Subscription required (help)).
- Michaud, Anne (April 15, 1997). "Ohio wants to dump 'Reagan' for SR 126". The Cincinnati Enquirer. Gannett Company. Retrieved October 10, 2015.
- Media related to Ohio State Route 126 at Wikimedia Commons
- Ronald Reagan Cross County Highway at Cincinnati-Transit.net
- Indiana Highway Ends: Indiana SR 252 (with western terminus of Ohio SR 126)
- Highways of the State of Ohio: Ohio State Route 126, Hamilton County, Bill Burmaster