The Milloth House
|Elevation||443 ft (135 m)|
|Time zone||Eastern (EST) (UTC-5)|
|• Summer (DST)||EDT (UTC-4)|
|Area code(s)||610 and 484|
|GNIS feature ID||1198264|
Oley (also called Friedensburg) is a census-designated place (CDP) in northern Oley Township, Berks County, United States, located along Routes 73 and 662. The entire township is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The Little Manatawny Creek flows SE through Oley into the Manatawny Creek, a tributary of the Schuylkill River. Berks Career and Technology Center has a campus in Oley serving eastern Berks County. Oley Valley High School and Reading Motorcycle Club are also located in Oley. The zip code of Oley is 19547. As of the 2010 census the population was 1,282 residents.
- "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau. Retrieved January 7, 2016.
- "Oley". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- "Oley, Pennsylvania". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey.
- United States Postal Service (2012). "USPS - Look Up a ZIP Code". Retrieved 2012-02-15.
- "Berks County". Jim Forte Postal History. Retrieved 1 December 2015.
- "Some peculiar post office names in Berks". Reading Eagle. Nov 27, 1910. p. 11. Retrieved 2 December 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Oley Village, Pennsylvania.|
||Breezy Corner, Pricetown||Oley Furnace||Lobachsville|
|Basket, Alsace Manor||Pleasantville|
|Five Points, Stony Creek Mills||Limekiln, Yellow House||Spangsville|
|This Berks County, Pennsylvania state location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|