Olney-Oak Lane, Philadelphia
|Neighborhood of Philadelphia|
Fern Rock Transportation Center in the Olney-Oak Lane area
Map of Philadelphia County with North highlighted, which contains the Olney-Oak Lane neighborhood. Click for larger image.
|Country||United States of America|
|ZIP code||19126, 19138|
Olney-Oak Lane, Philadelphia, is a section of Philadelphia that is immediately north of Upper North Philadelphia and south of Cheltenham. It is an area that consists of the now defunct township that was called "Bristol Township, Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania". Often included as part of North Philadelphia by city government agencies. Though, locally it is often referred to as Uptown, along with the Germantown section.
The demographics of Olney-Oak Lane Philadelphia shows that the area has a population 168,770, with 76,576 males, 92,195 females and a median age of 33.
- Non-Hispanic Black: 94,679 (56.1%)
- Hispanic or Latino of any race: 40,336 (23.9%)
- Non-Hispanic White: 15,526 (9.2%)
- Asian: 12,320 (7.3%)
- Mixed or Other: 5,906 (3.5%)
- "Olney - Oak Lane, Philadelphia, PA".
- Factfinder at census.gov
- "2010 Census". Medgar Evers College. Retrieved 2010-04-13.