One-Armed Bandit (album)
|Studio album by|
|Released||January 25, 2010|
|Genre||Post-rock, progressive rock, future jazz, jazz fusion|
|Jaga Jazzist chronology|
|The A.V. Club||(A-)|
|Drowned in Sound||(9/10)|
|Tiny Mix Tapes|||
One-Armed Bandit is the fifth studio album by the Norwegian band Jaga Jazzist. It was released January 25, 2010 by Ninja Tune to positive reviews. Compared to their earlier work, it features a substantial progressive rock influence. Different editions of the album carry different fruit symbols on the front cover.
- Lars Horntveth - Clarinet, Flute, Guitar, Piano, Clarinet (Bass), Keyboards, Programming, Sax (Baritone), Sax (Soprano), Sax (Tenor), Lap Steel Guitar
- Martin Horntveth - Percussion, Drums, Programming, Bells, Psaltery, Drum Machine, Temple - Blocks, Marxophone, Mandolin Harp
- Mathias Eick - Piano, Trumpet, French Horn, Keyboards, Bass (Upright)
- Line Horntveth - Flute, Percussion, Tuba, Glockenspiel, Vocals
- Erik Johannessen - Trombone, Marxophone
- Andreas Mjos - Guitar, Percussion, Glockenspiel, Marimba, Vibraphone
- Øystein Moen - Organ, Synthesizer, Percussion, Piano
- Even Ormestad - Bass, Percussion, Glockenspiel, Keyboards
- Stian Westerhus - Percussion, Guitar (Electric), Harp, Guitar (12 String), Effects, Guitar (Baritone)
- "The Thing Introduces..."
- "One-Armed Bandit"
- "Bananfluer overalt"
- "220 V/Spektral"
- "Book of Glass"
- "Music! Dance! Drama!"
- "Touch of Evil"
- "Endless Galaxy" (available only on LP & Japanese bonus track)