Saint Mary of the Snows
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Our Lady of the Snows)
Saint Mary of the Snows, also Our Lady of the Snows and Saint Mary Major, may refer to:
- The Dedication of the Basilica of St Mary Major, a liturgical feast day previously known in Latin as Dedicatio Sanctæ Mariæ ad Nives, translating as "Dedication of the Church of Our Lady of the Snows", in 1969
- Santa Maria Maggiore (disambiguation), alternative Italian name of the same dedication, translating as "Saint Mary Major"
- Basilica di Santa Maria Maggiore, the Basilica of Saint Mary Major, in Rome
- Our Lady of the Snows Church, Woodstock, Vermont
- Saint Mary of the Snows Church, Reșița, located in Reșița, Caraş-Severin, Romania
- Santa Maria Maggiore, Piedmont, a municipality in the province of Verbano-Cusio-Ossola, Piedmont, northern Italy
- Church of Havas Boldogasszony, Zebegény, Hungary, built 1908–1909
- Santa Maria Maggiore, Bergamo, a church in Italy
- Santa Maria Maggiore, Florence, a church in Italy
- Santa Maria Maggiore, Gazzo Veronese, a church in Italy near Verona
- Santa Maria Maggiore at Guardiagrele, a church in the Abruzzo region of Italy
- Our Lady of Snows, The Parish Church in Patter Vilai, Kottar Diocese, Kanyakumari District, Tamil Nadu, India
- Our Lady of the Snows, a large Church in Prague
- Knisja tal-Madonna tas-Silġ in Marsaxlokk, Malta. This gave its name to the nearby ancient site of Tas-Silġ as well as Fort Tas-Silġ
- Our Lady of the Snows, South Thamaraikulam, Tamil Nadu, India
- The neoclassical chapel of Our Lady of the Snows in Prior Park College, Bath, England.
- St. Mary of the Snow (school), located in Saugerties, New York
- Our Lady of the Snows (Trappist monastery) in Ardèche, France, built in 1850
- Notre Dame des Neiges Cemetery in Montreal, Quebec, Canada, founded in 1854
- Basilica of Our Lady of the Snows, Iguape, Brazil
- Our Lady of Snows Basilica, a minor basilica in Thoothukudi, Tamil Nadu, India
- Basilica of Our Lady of Snow, Pallippuram, a minor basilica in Pallippuram, Ernakulam, India
- National Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Belleville, Illinois, USA, built in the 1950s
- Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows in Tekije, Petrovaradin, Serbia
- Notre-Dame-des-Neiges, Quebec, a town
- "Our Lady of the Snows", an 1897 poem by Rudyard Kipling, included in his 1903 collection The Five Nations
- Pulsatilla vernalis, an alpine plant
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Mary of the Snows.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.