Pøbel (Norwegian pronunciation: [pøːbeːl],[stress and tone?] meaning hooligan) is a pseudonymous Norwegian street artist based in Stavanger. He is best known for the Getto spedalsk (Ghetto leperous) project, decorating abandoned buildings in the Lofoten islands in the north of Norway, along with notable collaborator "Dolk". Both were later commissioned to decorate the central railway stations in both Oslo and Trondheim. One of Norway's foremost street artists, his work all over Europe has been documented in a number of books on the subject. His stencil paintings are mostly sight gags. One series, for example, portrays superheroes such as Superman and Batman in decrepit old age. His age and real name is not officially known.
- "NRK: Urban kunst midt i ødemarka". Nrk.no. 2010-04-28. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "NRK: DOLK og PØBEL på stasjonen". Nrk.no. 2010-04-28. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "Kontur forlag: Street Art Norway Deluxe". Konturforlag.no. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- "Kontur forlag: Eloquent vandals". Konturforlag.no. Retrieved 2013-10-04.
- ""Trump Muted" by Pøbel on Hollywood Boulevard - StreetArtNews". 3 April 2016. Retrieved 26 March 2018.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Pøbel.|