From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
In English Pampas usually refer to the plains around Río de la Plata. Pampas may also refer to:
- Cortaderia selloana, commonly known as "pampas grass"
- Mara (mammal), also known as the "pampas hare"
- Pampas cat
- Pampas fox
- Pampas meadowlark
- Pampas deer
- Salpichroa origanifolia, also known as the "pampas lily-of-the-valley"
- Pampas Chico District
- Pampas District (disambiguation)
- Pampas de Ayacucho Historical Sanctuary
- Pampas de Hospital District
- Pampas, Peru
- Riograndense Republic, also known as the Pampas Republic
- Pampas of Atacama
- Pampas XV, an Argentine rugby union team.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pampas.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.