Paoli Township, Orange County, Indiana
Location in Orange County
|• Type||Indiana township|
|• Total||63.37 sq mi (164.1 km2)|
|• Land||63.25 sq mi (163.8 km2)|
|• Water||0.12 sq mi (0.3 km2) 0.19%|
|Elevation||686 ft (209 m)|
|• Density||95.4/sq mi (36.8/km2)|
|ZIP codes||47452, 47454, 47469|
|GNIS feature ID||0453705|
According to the 2010 census, the township has a total area of 63.37 square miles (164.1 km2), of which 63.25 square miles (163.8 km2) (or 99.81%) is land and 0.12 square miles (0.31 km2) (or 0.19%) is water.
Cities, towns, villages
- Braxtons Siding at
- Chambersburg at
- Lost River at
- Stampers Creek at
- Syria at
- Turleys at
- Woodlawn Grove at
(This list is based on USGS data and may include former settlements.)
The township contains these four cemeteries: Lewis, Paoli Community, Scott and Springer.
Airports and landing strips
- Paoli Municipal Airport
- Paoli Community School Corporation
- Throop Elementary School (Grades K-6)
- Paoli Junior Senior High School (Grades 7-12)
- Indiana's 9th congressional district
- State House District 62
- State Senate District 44
- "Paoli Township, Orange County, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- United States Census Bureau 2008 TIGER/Line Shapefiles
- "Population, Housing Units, Area, and Density: 2010 - County -- County Subdivision and Place -- 2010 Census Summary File 1". United States Census. Retrieved 2013-05-10.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- Indiana Township Association
- United Township Association of Indiana
- City-Data.com page for Paoli Township
||Orangeville Township||Orleans Township||Northeast Township|
|French Lick Township||Stampers Creek Township|
|Greenfield Township||Southeast Township|