Paris Berelc (born December 29, 1998) is an American actress and model. She is known for her roles as Skylar Storm in the Disney XD series Mighty Med and Lab Rats: Elite Force, and Alexa Mendoza in the Netflix sitcom Alexa & Katie.
Berelc is of half Filipino descent. She was discovered by Ford Models at the age of nine, and was featured in ads from Kohl's, Boston Store, Sears, and K-mart. She appeared on the cover of American Girl magazine for their November/December Issue in 2009. In 2010, at the age of twelve, Berelc took her first acting classes at the Acting Studio Chicago. Two years after, Berelc's parents decided to take her to Los Angeles to try acting professionally. She began her professional acting career in 2013, at the age of fourteen.
Beginning in 2013, Berelc starred as Skylar Storm on the Disney XD action sitcom Mighty Med. In 2015, Berelc portrayed Molly in the Disney Channel Original Movie, Invisible Sister, which premiered in October. The same year, Mighty Med ended its run, but Berelc continued to play Skylar Storm on its spinoff series Lab Rats: Elite Force, which premiered on March 2, 2016.
In April 2017, Berelc was cast in the co-lead role of Alexa in Alexa & Katie, a multi-camera Netflix sitcom, which premiered March 23, 2018. In 2019, she starred in the Netflix original film Tall Girl as Liz.
|2013–2015||Mighty Med||Skylar Storm||Main role|
|2014||Just Kidding||Herself||2 episodes|
|2015||Invisible Sister||Molly||Disney Channel Original Movie|
|2016||Lab Rats: Elite Force||Skylar Storm||Main role|
|2016||WTH: Welcome to Howler||Sofia||Web series; recurring role, 6 episodes|
|2018||#SquadGoals||Brittany Gomez||Film, a.k.a. Deadly Scholars|
|2018–present||Alexa & Katie||Alexa||Lead role|
|2018||The Thundermans||Phoebe Actor||Episode: "The Thundredth"|
|2019||Sugar Rush||Herself||Guest judge; episode: "Science of Sweets"|
|TBA||Hubie Halloween||TBA||Upcoming direct-to-video film|
- "Things You Should Know About The Actresses Behind Netflix's "Alexa & Katie"!". Young Hollywood. April 17, 2018. Retrieved December 16, 2019.
- Berelc, Paris [@parisberelc] (December 27, 2015). "Thank you for the early birthday wishes! But my birthday is the 29th not the 28th xo 😘" (Tweet). Retrieved June 4, 2017 – via Twitter.
- "See Stylish Celeb Polaroids from Paris Berelc's Sweet 16 Party". Twist magazine. December 30, 2014. Retrieved December 29, 2015.
- Nguyen, Hanh; Nguyen, Hanh (March 26, 2018). "'Alexa & Katie' Boss Discusses How That Kooky Ending Was Believable and Season 2 Possibilities".
- Veronica (April 14, 2014). "Paris Berelc Chats Mighty Med and Super Powers!". Sweety High Blog.
- Ng, Philiana (September 9, 2013). "Disney XD Sets Debut for 'Mighty Med' Comedy Series (Exclusive)". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved September 12, 2015.
- "Mighty Med". Disney XD Medianet. 2013. Archived from the original on April 12, 2013.
- "Paris Berelc Lands Lead Role". Disney XD Medianet. Archived from the original on August 13, 2013.
- Bibel, Sara (January 9, 2015). "Disney Channel Greenlights Original Movies 'Invisible Sister' Starring Rowan Blanchard & Paris Berelc & 'Further Adventures in Babysitting' Starring Sabrina Carpenter & Sofia Carson". TV by the Numbers. Retrieved January 10, 2015.
- Wagmeister, Elizabeth (September 3, 2015). "Disney XD Greenlights 'Lab Rats' and 'Mighty Med' Spinoff Series". Variety. Retrieved September 4, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie (September 3, 2015). "Lab Rats & Mighty Med Spin-off Series to Succeed the Two Comedies on Disney XD". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved September 3, 2015.
- Andreeva, Nellie (April 7, 2016). "Netflix Orders High-School Multi-Camera Comedy Series 'Alexa & Katie'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved April 7, 2017.
- "Netflix Finds Its 'Tall Girl'". The Hollywood Reporter. Retrieved January 10, 2020.
- "Netflix Finds Its 'Tall Girl'". The Hollywood Reporter. January 24, 2019. Retrieved January 29, 2019.
- N'Duka, Amanda (July 22, 2019). "Adam Sandler Sets Next Netflix Comedy With All-Star Cast Including Kevin James, Julie Bowen, Maya Rudolph & Many More". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved July 22, 2019.