|Single by Ludacris featuring Wiz Khalifa, Jeremih and Cashmere Cat|
|Released||January 30, 2014|
|Ludacris singles chronology|
|Wiz Khalifa singles chronology|
|Jeremih singles chronology|
|Cashmere Cat singles chronology|
"Party Girls" is a song by American hip hop recording artist Ludacris, featuring vocals from singer Jeremih and rapper Wiz Khalifa, produced by Cashmere Cat. It contains an interpolation of 1997 hit single "Barbie Girl" by Danish-Norwegian dance-pop group Aqua. It was released January 30, 2014 in promotion of his ninth studio album, Ludaversal; this single along with Rest of My Life and Representin were not included on the album's final track list. The song peaked at number 36 on the Billboard Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs chart.
On March 7, 2014 a music video for the song, directed by Hype Williams, was filmed in Miami. On February 16, 2014 Ludacris posted two clips and a few other pictures from the shooting on his Instagram. A behind-the-scenes video of the video was released on April 28, 2014, and the next day video premiered.
|US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard)||13|
|US Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs (Billboard)||36|
|US Rhythmic (Billboard)||39|
|United States||February 18, 2014||Rhythmic contemporary|
- "Ludacris Chart History (Bubbling Under Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Ludacris Chart History (Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs)". Billboard.
- "Ludacris Chart History (Rhythmic)". Billboard.
- "Rhythm: Available for Airplay". FMQB. Retrieved June 28, 2014.
- "Urban/UAC Future Releases". All Access Music Group. Archived from the original on February 13, 2014.
|This 2010s single-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|