||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2012)|
|Born||Patricia N. Battle
December 9, 1959
|Residence||Teaneck, New Jersey, U.S.|
Of African-American descent, Battle grew up in Neptune Township, New Jersey, where her mother was a member of the township committee and served as police commissioner. She graduated from Neptune High School in 1977, where she had been a cheerleader.
Battle is a resident of Teaneck, New Jersey, and is married to Anthony Johnson, a reporter with WABC-TV, a competing New York City television station. In October 2010, she publicly revealed that she had been diagnosed with breast cancer and undergone a lumpectomy.
- List of American print journalists
- List of people from Teaneck, New Jersey
- List of people from New York City
- List of people from Philadelphia
- List of television reporters
- List of University of Maryland, College Park people
- Lewis, Evelyn Stryker (1998). Neptune and Shark River Hills (via Google Books), p. 88. Charlotte, North Carolina: Arcadia Publishing; ISBN 978-0-7524-0997-9; retrieved May 27, 2011.
- Paskin, Willa (April 4, 2005). "WNBC Wins Gotham Emmys by a Nose: WABC Nabs Instant Breaking News Story Award". Variety; retrieved December 4, 2007.
- Pat Battle bio, nbcnewyork.com; accessed October 30, 2014.
|This article about an American journalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|