From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Peace process, while unrelated titles should be moved to Peace process (disambiguation).||
Peace process may refer to:
- in general:
- Israeli–Palestinian peace process, efforts since c.1991 to find a political accommodation for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the wider Arab–Israeli conflict
- Syrian peace process (2011–present), various attempts to find a political solution for the Syrian Civil War
- Yemeni peace process (2011–present) - attempts to resolve the Yemeni Crisis (2011–present), resulted in replacement of the President, but no end to the violence
- Northern Ireland peace process, efforts from c.1993 to end "the Troubles"
- Western Sahara peace process - efforts since c.1991 to resolve the Western Sahara conflict
- Bangsamoro peace process - attempts to find solution for the Moro conflict
- 1999–2002 FARC–Government peace process - failed attempt to resolve the Colombian conflict
- Solution process (2013–15), failed efforts to end the Kurdish–Turkish conflict
- Cyprus peace process (from 1974) - a prolonged process to find a peaceful solution for the Cyprus dispute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peace process.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.