From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page, or drafted elsewhere then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Peace process, while unrelated titles should be moved to Peace process (disambiguation).||
Peace process may refer to:
- in general:
- Syrian conflict peace proposals (2012-present), various attempts to find a political solution for the Syrian Civil War
- Darfur peace process, an attempt to resolve the War in Darfur, finalized in 2009
- Yemeni crisis reconciliation attempts (2011–present) - attempts to resolve the Yemeni Crisis, resulted in replacement of the President, but no end to the violence
- Solution process (2013-15), failed efforts to end the Turkey–PKK conflict
- Iraqi–Kurdish peace process, 1970–74 failed attempt to resolve the Iraqi–Kurdish conflict
- Northern Ireland peace process, efforts from c.1993 to end "the Troubles"
- Paris Peace Accords, 1973 attempt to resolve the Vietnam War
- Peace process in the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, efforts since c.1991 to find a political accommodation for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the wider Arab–Israeli conflict
- Western Sahara peace process - efforts since c.1991 to resolve the Western Sahara conflict
- Peace process with the Bangsamoro in the Philippines - attempts to find solution for the Moro insurgency in the Philippines
- 1999–2002 FARC–Government peace process - failed attempt to resolve the Colombian conflict (1964–present)
- Cyprus peace process (from 1974) - a prolonged process to find a peaceful solution for the Cyprus dispute
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peace process.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.