Jump to navigation Jump to search
The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Peace process, while unrelated titles should be moved to Peace process (disambiguation).
Peace process may refer to:
- in general:
- Cyprus peace process, from c.1974 - a prolonged process to find a peaceful solution for the Cyprus dispute
- Western Sahara peace process, efforts since c.1991 to resolve the Western Sahara conflict
- Israeli–Palestinian peace process, efforts since c.1991 to find a political accommodation for the Israeli–Palestinian conflict and the wider Arab–Israeli conflict
- Northern Ireland peace process, efforts from c.1993 to end "the Troubles"
- 1999–2002 FARC–Government peace process, failed attempt to resolve the Colombian conflict
- Syrian peace process (2011–present), various attempts to find a political solution for the Syrian Civil War
- Yemeni peace process (2011–present), attempts to resolve the Yemeni Crisis (2011–present), resulted in replacement of the President, but no end to the violence
- Colombian peace process (2012–present), ongoing process to bring an end to the Colombian conflict
- Bangsamoro peace process, attempts to find solution for the Moro conflict
- Solution process (2013–15), failed efforts to end the Kurdish–Turkish conflict
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peace process.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.