Location of Pertunmaa in Finland
|• Municipal manager||Juha Torniainen|
|• Total||374.44 km2 (144.57 sq mi)|
|• Land||374.48 km2 (144.59 sq mi)|
|• Water||79.7 km2 (30.8 sq mi)|
|Area rank||207th largest in Finland|
|• Rank||277th largest in Finland|
|• Density||4.83/km2 (12.5/sq mi)|
|Population by native language|
|• Finnish||98.9% (official)|
|Population by age|
|• 0 to 14||13.6%|
|• 15 to 64||58.7%|
|• 65 or older||27.7%|
|Time zone||EET (UTC+2)|
|• Summer (DST)||EEST (UTC+3)|
|Municipal tax rate||20%|
Pertunmaa is a municipality of Finland located in the province of Eastern Finland which is part of the Southern Savonia region. The municipality has a population of 1,809 (31 March 2016) and covers an area of 374.44 square kilometres (144.57 sq mi) of which 79.7 km2 (30.8 sq mi) is water. The population density is 4.83 inhabitants per square kilometre (12.5/sq mi).
Itä-Häme newspaper is published also in Pertunmaa.
Kuortti, Lihavanpää, Mansikkamäki, Nipuli, Ruorasmäki, Joutsjärvi, Hölttä, Hartosenpää, Kuhajärvi, Karankamäki, and Kälkyttä.
- "Population density by area 1.1.2016". Statistics Finland. Retrieved 12 February 2017.
- "Ennakkoväkiluku sukupuolen mukaan alueittain, maaliskuu.2016" (in Finnish). Statistics Finland. Retrieved 31 March 2016. Cite error: Invalid
<ref>tag; name "population_count" defined multiple times with different content (see the help page).
- "Population according to language and the number of foreigners and land area km2 by area as of 31 December 2008". Statistics Finland's PX-Web databases. Statistics Finland. Retrieved 29 March 2009.
- "Population according to age and gender by area as of 31 December 2008". Statistics Finland's PX-Web databases. Statistics Finland. Retrieved 28 April 2009.
- "List of municipal and parish tax rates in 2011". Tax Administration of Finland. 29 November 2010. Retrieved 13 March 2011.
Media related to Pertunmaa at Wikimedia Commons
- Municipality of Pertunmaa – Official website, english, finnish and russian languages
|This Eastern Finland location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|