Piano Sonata No. 9 (Prokofiev)
Sergei Prokofiev's Piano Sonata No. 9 in C major, Op. 103 (1947) is a sonata for solo piano composed in 1947 and consists of four movements. The sonata was dedicated to Sviatoslav Richter, a member of the Union of Soviet Composers, and by whom it was first performed on 21 April 1951 in Moscow.
- Sorensen, Sugi (2005). "The Prokofiev Page - Piano Sonata No 9 in C major, Op 103". Allegro Media. Archived from the original on 22 May 2011. Retrieved 8 April 2012.
- "Sviatoslav Richter Chronology". Retrieved 14 July 2017.
- Sergey Prokofiev Piano Sonata No.9 on Instant Encore.
- Prokofiev's Sonata No. 9 on Classical Connect.
- Piano Sonata No. 9, Op. 103: Scores at the International Music Score Library Project (IMSLP)
- Prokofiev Piano Sonata No 9 in C major, Opus 103 (1947).
|This article about a sonata is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|