This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Owner(s)||Politico and Axel Springer AG|
|Editor||Matthew Kaminski (since April 2015)|
|Language||English. Podcasts and articles in French, Portuguese, Italian, Romanian, German, Polish, Spanish|
Rue de la Loi 62,
In September 2014, Politico formed a joint venture with German publisher Axel Springer SE to launch its European edition. In December 2014, the joint venture announced its acquisition of Development Institute International, a leading French conference business, and European Voice, a European political newspaper previously part of the Economist Group, to be relaunched under the Politico brand. 
Politico Europe debuted with its first print issue two days later, on April 23, 2015.
POLITICO Pro is a premium politics and policy news service that launched in 2015. Pro now covers 7 policy areas: Agriculture and Food, Energy and Climate, Financial Services, Healthcare, Technology, Trade, and Transportation. In addition, POLITICO Pro offers 5 cross-industry products: Brexit Pro, Sustainability Pro, Data and Digitization Pro, EU Budget Pro and Competition Pro, as well a data visualization service, DataPoint.
Among the editors and reporters at European Voice were Tim King (editor-in-chief until April 2015), Jim Brunsden (subsequently of the Financial Times), Jennifer Rankin (subsequently of The Guardian), Tara Palmeri (subsequently of ABC news) and Ian Wishart (subsequently of Bloomberg).
The majority of the publication's articles cover the day-to-day business of the European Commission, the European Parliament, the Council of the European Union and the EU's interactions in domestic and international affairs. There is also an editorial, opinion section, and a section for readers' letters. It publishes weekly a roughly 1,000-word profile of an important or influential public figure within the EU and particularly within Brussels.
Additionally, Politico regularly publishes reports on specific issues, which is usually topical (for example, climate change) and examines the issue and its relationship with the EU. Web-only material includes news articles and commentaries, sometimes longer and of a broader European character than the opinion pieces within the newspaper. Politico Europe organizes and hosts EU-related conferences, seminars, and debates.
- Axel Springer SE
- The Brussels Times
- New Europe (newspaper)
- Pallota, Frank (September 9, 2014). "Politico's next battleground: Europe". CNN.
- Hagey, Keach (2014-09-09). "Politico, Axel Springer to Start European News Venture". Wall Street Journal. ISSN 0099-9660. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- Emmerentze Jervell, Ellen (December 10, 2014). "Politico, Axel Springer Buy European Voice". The Wall Street Journal.
- "Subscribe to read". Financial Times. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- Jarvis, Alice-Azania (April 30, 2015). "Politico: the US news site launches in Europe". Evening Standard.
- "Politico Europe". Professional.co.uk.
- "Half of Politico Europe's revenues come from paid subscriptions – Digiday". Digiday. 2018-04-12. Retrieved 2018-05-10.
- "Staffed-up POLITICO Europe to launch April 21". POLITICO Media. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- "Politico introduces paid-for 'professional' subscription services to Europe five months after launch – Press Gazette". www.pressgazette.co.uk. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- "Half of Politico Europe's revenues come from paid subscriptions - Digiday". Digiday. 2018-04-12. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- "Politico se renforce en Europe via une acquisition". www.lecho.be (in French). Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Alles für die Blase". www.sueddeutsche.de (in German). Retrieved 2018-09-05.
- "Statehill Technology Platform Acquired by POLITICO Europe - Statehill". Statehill. Retrieved 2018-09-04.
- "POLITICO acquires technology from startup company Statehill Inc. to fuel next generation Pro Intelligence platform". 3 July 2018.
- "Future Events - POLITICO". www.politico.eu. Retrieved 2018-09-04.