From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|• Mayor||Tihomir Budanko|
|Time zone||CET (UTC+1)|
In the 1991 census, 2,574 residents lived in Promina district, of which 85 per cent Croats and 14 per cent Serbs.
- Ivan Aralica, novelist and writer
- Marino Jakovljević (football)
- Ante Jakovljević (football)
- Martin Klepo (tennis)
- Danijel Bandalo (basketball)
- Luka Duvančić (football)
- Slavko Kulić, economist
- "Population by Age and Sex, by Settlements, 2011 Census: Promina". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
- "Population by Ethnicity, by Towns/Municipalities, 2011 Census: County of Šibenik-Knin". Census of Population, Households and Dwellings 2011. Zagreb: Croatian Bureau of Statistics. December 2012.
|This Šibenik-Knin County geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|