Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara|
Image Of Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara
|Also known as||'Pyaar Ka Dard Hai'|
|Genre||Indian soap opera
|Created by||Rajshri Productions|
|Written by||Gitangshu Dey
|Directed by||Ashish shrivasta
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||663|
|Producer(s)||Kavita K. Barjatya|
|Camera setup||720i (SDTV) 1080i (HDTV)|
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Production company(s)||Rajshri Productions|
|Original network||Star Plus|
|Original release||18 June 2012– 1 November 2014|
Pyaar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyaara Pyaara (English: The pain in love is sweet sweet, loveable and even more loveable) is an Indian soap opera produced by Rajshri Productions. The show began broadcasting on 18 June 2012 and airs on Star Plus on weeknights. The show went off air on 1 November 2014.
||This article's plot summary may be too long or excessively detailed. (April 2014) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Pankhuri and Aditya lead very different lives. Pankhuri is a small town simple girl who strongly believes in relationships especially that of a husband and wife whereas outgoing city boy Adi leads a very extravagant life and he doesn't believe in husband and wife relationships after seeing his parents separated for 20 years.
Aditya's granddad visits Pankhuri in Kullu and aware of her simple nature and by seeing this, he is determined to get her married to his grandson. Aditya's mother, Avantika, perceives that Pankhuri is a cunning girl and creates uproar between the Deewan family and the Gupta family. Avantika arranges Aditya's engagement to a Mumbai girl, Latika, who has wrong intentions and is hungry for the Deewan's property and money.
Meanwhile, Pankhuri is offered a job in Mumbai to pursue a career in Architecture. Aditya's grandpa insists on Pankhuri staying at the Deewan mansion as he secretly still hopes she will marry his Aditya. Pankhuri and Adi become best friends but don't realise that they love each other, while Latika tries to drive them apart. Aditya's attitude changes and he becomes a more sincere man and maturely steps into adulthood with the help of Pankhuri. Later on, Pankhuri's marriage is arranged without her knowing because of Sheila and Anuj's plot.Not wanting to marry Kullu boy, Shivam, she rejects him but decides to marry him for the sake of her family and their happiness. During Pankhuri and Shivam's marriage, Latika tries to tae revenge on Pankhuri by trying to ruin her wedding, though luckily Aditya comes to stop the ruin, though somehow he ends up marrying Pankhuri and Shivam leaves. Everyone is against this, except for both their grandfathers.
Pankhuri promises Purshottam Deewan she will help to unite his broken family. After a number of events, Avantika accepts Pankhuri and the family unite to everyone's joy. Power hungry Sheila and her son Rubal take some risky steps which include Rubal marrying Latika unaware of her hidden evil nature. Sheila, Rubel and Latika unite together to try to gain power and defame Pankhuri. Kairas friend, Manan, gives her drugs and wants to marry her but Aditya and Pankhuri, in time, expose him in front of everyone. Also revealed is that Adi was accidentally responsible for his maternal grandmothers death. Rubal takes advantage of this and names the property on himself. After some unexpected events, including the Deewan family properly uniting and the marriage of Preeti to a guy named Sameer, Purshottam Deewan dies. The Deewans stick together during the mourning period as they firmly believe in keeping their Nanu's dream alive. After his death we see Nanu's brother and his family inviting themselves into the Deewan mansion and creating much stir. They try to divide the whole Deewan family. Latika joins them in their plan. Latika aborts her child and feigns a miscarriage in which Pankhuri is involved. Adi is falsely sent to jail for possessing fake notes and illegal drugs. Pankhuri and Aditya are divorced too. Nanu's brother decides to change himself and so does his family. They leave feeling happy about the new change in them. Rubal completely changes and turns good and divorces Latika. Pankhuri and Aditya marry again.
Everything remains well in the main plot and Rubal falls in love with Payal who he later marries against Payal's wish but we later see her falling in love with Rubal, accepting him as her husband. Sheila's brother arrives at the Deewan Mansion and tries to break the Deewan family and poisons the easily lead Sheila. Sheila demands on a partition of everything and Avantika agrees but fails to forget the harsh words Sheila had said to her. Sheila learns of the true intentions of her brother and begins to deeply repent. After this event, Kaira gets married and the family unites along with Aneesha James Watson (Purshottam Deewan's sister in law). Kaira's brother-in-law is shown to take revenge on the family through Kaira because of Avantika's decision as the chamber head which affects him negatively. The family eventually manages to settle the problem and Adi and Pankhuri end up having an argument. When Pankhuri goes to Kullu, She and Adi patch up through a phone conversation but Pankhuri falls in a landslide.
A two-year leap is shown and things have changed. Along with Pankhuri, the family's happiness is gone and on a shooting trip to Lucknow Harish meets Pankhuri's lookalike, Ayesha. Harish uses her to bring Aditya out of the belief that Pankhuri is dead by showing him "Pankhuri's death". Ayesha, Harish and Nani try to execute by showing Aditya a fake accident where Pankhuri aka Ayesha is getting killed but the plan flops as Aditya gets injured in the accident. It is shown that Ayesha pretends to remember the past which makes Aditya very happy. Later Aditya comes to know that Ayesha is not Pankhuri and is shattered after knowing this. Aditya doesn't give up, still believing that Pankhuri was alive. He was going to Manali to search for Pankhuri but Rubal stops him from going again. Ayesha falls in love with Aditya but Aarif wants to marry Ayesha. Ayesha had no choice; she had to marry him or he would expose her fake photo shoot. Aditya helped Ayesha and got Aarif arrested and proved Ayesha innocent. Nilufer forces Aditya to marry Ayesha. As a friend, Aditya agreed to marry her. After they got their marriage registered Avantika entered Deewan Mansion and said she would never accept Ayesha as the daughter in law of the Deewan Mansion.
Meanwhile, Ayesha faces many problems in the house. Avantika calls a girl from Kullu, Poonam. She called her to make her marry Aditya but after knowing that Ayesha sacrificed so much for the family, she accepted her as the daughter in law of the Deewan mansion. In the party all the family members came to know that Pankhuri is alive and is in a coma. Pankhuri comes out of coma. It is revealed that Pankhuri was kidnapped for jewellery. Pankhuri's kidnappers have been caught and they have confessed their crime. After this, Pankhuri takes back her case as she now knows that the kidnappers have done this from the fear of society. Ayesha leaves to pursue her dream to become a designer, Anisha naniji also accompanies her. They have also showed that Avantika had an affair when her husband had left her and her son which is Ayush comes to deewan mansion to live with deewan family. With some turn of events, Harish accepts Ayush as his son which includes Avantika going to New York. The show ends by showing that Pankhuri is Pregnant and Adi and Pankhuri are going to have a child, and the show ends by showing Purshottam Deewan enlightening on the concept of family.
- Main Cast
- Supporting cast
- Manasi Salvi as Avantika Harish Kumar: Main Protagonist; Harish's wife, Aditya's mother, Pankhuri's mother in law (2012-2014)
- Nitesh Pandey as Harish Kumar: Main Protagonist; Avantika's husband, Aditya's father, Pankhuri's father in law (2012-2014)
- Mehul Buch as Anuj Purushottam Deewan: Sheela's husband, Rubal's father, Aditya's uncle (2012-2014)
- Sonali Naik as Sheela Anuj Deewan: Anuj's wife, Rubal's mother, Adiya's aunt (2012-2014)
- Khushwant Walia as Rubal Anuj Deewan: Aditya's cousin brother, Sheela & Anuj's son, Payal's husband (2012-2014)
- Monica Khanna as Payal Rubal Deewan: Rubal's 2nd wife (2013-2014)
- Ashlesha Sawant as Preeti Sameer Deshpande: Adiya's Aunt (2012-2014)
- Vijayendra Kumeria as Sameer Deshpande: Preeti's husband (2013-2014)
- Kuldeep Mallik as Sadanand Deshpande: Sameer's father (2013-2014)
- RajLaxmi Devi as Nirmala Sadanand Deshpande: Sameer's mother (2013-2014)
- Prinal Oberoi Singh as Kaira Varun Dhanrajgir: Sheila and Anuj's daughter, Rubal's sister, Aditya's cousin, Varun's wife (2013-2014)
- Prashant Upadhyay as Varun Bhagatchand Dhanrajgir: Kaira's husband (2013-2014)
- Apurva Agnihotri as Vikram Bhagatchand Dhanrajgir: Varun's brother (2014)
- Aleeza Khan as Amrita Vikram Dhanrajgir: - Vikram's wife (2014)
- Kunwar Aziz Ustahi as Diwakar Jagdish Prasad Gupta: Pankhuri's father (2012-2014)
- Leena Prabhu as Ambika Diwakar Gupta: Pankhuri's mother (2012-2014)
- Kanwarjit Paintal as Jagdish Prasad Gupta: Pankhuri's grandfather (2012-2014)
- Ajita Kulkarni as Sushma Pushkar Gupta: Pankhuri's aunt (2012-2014)
- Abir Goswami / Vimarsh Roshan as Kailash Jagdish Prasad Gupta: Pankhuri's uncle (2012-2014)
- Manish Khanna as Govardhan Kaneria: Pankhuri's uncle (2014)
- Bharti Sharma as Kamini Govardhan Kaneria: Pankhuri's aunt (2014)
- Mehmood Junior as Shankar (2014)
- Kunika as Anisha James Waterson: Aditya's grandmother (2014)
- Aparna Ghoshal as Nilufer Khan: Ayesha's mother (2014)
- Monica Murthy as Rukhsaar Khan: Ayesha's younger sister (2014)
- Divjot Sabarwal as Nafisa Khan: Ayesha's eldest sister (2014)
- Nikhil Sharma as Ayush Harish Kumar: Adiya's adoptive brother (2014)
- Mukesh Khanna as Purushottam Deewan: Aditya's grandfather (2012-2013),
- Nandita Puri as Kaushalya Purushottam Deewan: Aditya's grandmother (2012)
- Anil Dhawan as Manik Deewan: Aditya's grandfather (2013)
- Suchitra Bandaker as Manorama Manik Deewan: Aditya's grandmother (2013)
- Alekh Sangal as Kapil Manik Deewan: Aditya's uncle (2013)
- Harsha Khandeparkar as Anuradha Kapil Deewan/Roshni: Kapil's wife (2013)
- Sonali Nikam as Revati Manik Deewan: Kapil's sister (2013)
- Anubhav Krishna Srivasta as Naman: Neha's husband (2012)
- Shreya Arora as Neha Gupta: Pankhuri's cousin (2012)
- Prateek Shukla as Shivam: Pankhuri's ex- fiancé (2012)
- Meenkashi Sethi as Dadi: Aditya's grandmother
- Yashashree Chiplunker as Payal Sharma: Aditya's younger paternal cousin sister & Hairsh's niece
- Raj Singh as Manan Modi: Kaira's ex-boyfriend (2013)
- Priyanka Nayyar as Nisha Bafna: Latika's mother (2012-2013)
- Alefia Kapadia as Latika Bafna: Rubal's ex-wife (2012-2013)
- "Pankhuri-Aditya to get separated in Pyaar Ka Dard - The Times of India". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-09-13.
- "Gaurav Ghatnekar to enter Pyaar Ka Dard.. - The Times of India". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-09-13.
- "New track introduced in Nakuul’s show to explain his absence - The Times of India". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-09-13.
- "Pyaar Ka Dard Hai... to go off-air? - The Times of India". articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 2014-10-10.