Red River Broadcasting
|This article needs additional or better citations for verification. (July 2008) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Red River Broadcasting is a television broadcasting company based in Fargo, North Dakota. It operates Fox affiliates in the Fargo-Valley City, North Dakota television market, and NBC affiliates in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota market.
Curtis Squire, Inc., a holding company in Minneapolis, Minnesota, owns 85% of Red River Broadcasting. The company, which formerly owned Regis Corporation, is owned by Anita, Tim, Bill, David, and Drew Kunin. Tim Kunin, Vice President of Curtis Squire, is managing partner for Red River Broadcasting. The remaining 15% of Red River Broadcasting is owned by Romeo "Ro" Grignon, the company's former President/COO. In December 2013, Grignon announced his retirement and former Vice President Kathy Lau took his place.
Red River Broadcasting operates with sister companies KQDS Acquisition Corp. and Red Rock Radio. KQDS Acquisition Corp. owns a Fox television affiliate in the Duluth, Minnesota market, and Red Rock Radio owns 25 radio stations in east-central Minnesota and northwest Wisconsin. Lau is currently interim President/COO for the radio group.
Red River Broadcasting Company
- KVRR Fox affiliate in Fargo, North Dakota (Channel 15); ATSC (digital) channel 19
- KDLT-TV NBC affiliate in Sioux Falls, South Dakota (Channel 46); ATSC (digital) channel 47
KQDS Acquisition Corp.
Red Rock Radio
- KQDS-AM, Duluth, Minnesota
- KQDS-FM, Duluth, Minnesota
- WWAX, Hermantown / Duluth, Minnesota
- KZIO, Two Harbors / Duluth, Minnesota
- KGHS, International Falls, Minnesota
- KSDM, International Falls, Minnesota
- WDKE FM, Coleraine, Minnesota
- KRBT AM, Eveleth, Minnesota
- WEVE-FM, Eveleth, Minnesota
- KFGI, Crosby / Brainerd, Minnesota
- KLKS (FM), Breezy Point, Minnesota
- WWWI (AM), Baxter, Minnesota
- WWWI-FM, Pillager, Minnesota
- KKIN-AM, Aitkin, Minnesota
- KKIN-FM, Aitkin, Minnesota
- WCMP-AM, Pine City, Minnesota
- WCMP-FM, Pine City, Minnesota