|Birth name||Ricardo Santana Ortiz|
|Born||November 21, 1958|
|Professional wrestling career|
|Ring name(s)||Ricky Santana|
|Billed height||5 ft 10 in (1.78 m)|
|Billed weight||235 lb (107 kg; 16.8 st)|
Ricardo Santana Ortiz (born November 21, 1958), better known as Ricky Santana, is a professional wrestler of Cuban descent who has worked for World Championship Wrestling, World Wrestling Federation, World Wrestling Council and the National Wrestling Alliance, All Japan,IWA Japan,EMLL Mexico,AAA Mexico.
Professional wrestling career
Ortiz debuted as a wrestler in 1982 being trained at The Great Malenko wrestling school in south Florida. In 1985 Ortiz worked for NWA Texas Allstar Wrestling in San Antonio in June 1985 won the Texas Allstar Tag Team Championship as the Hoods with Tony Torres defeating Shawn Michaels and Paul Diamond known as the American Force.In March 1986 began wrestling in NWA Florida Championship Wrestling where he met Fidel Sierra who would later become his Tag Team partner for many years. On October 4, 1986, he won the NWA Pacific Northwest Tag Team titles with Brady Boone from Mike Miller and Abdudah Dein. He lost the titles back to them on November 10, 1986. He then won the titles with Cocoa Samoa, on January 7, 1987 but lost them to Miller and Rip Oliver in May 1987. He won the NWA Pacific Northwest Heavyweight title from Oliver in March 1987.
After he moved to the World Wrestling Council, he won the Puerto Rican Heavyweight title from Super Black Ninja in San Juan, Puerto Rico, on August 6, 1988. He lost it to Bobby Jaggers in October, but won it back on November 24, 1988. Ortiz won the WWC World Junior Heavyweight Championship from Profe on January 14, 1989. He lost it to Jonathon Holiday on April 2, 1989, in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Returning to the NWA, he won the Pacific Northwest Television Championship from Al Madril in February 1990. He also won the tag team titles four times with various partners between May 1990 and February 1991.
Back in the WWC, he won the World Junior Heavyweight title from Mr. Pogo, on April 20, of either 1990 or 1991. He claimed the championship again from Brad Anderson in May 1991, in Caguas, Puerto Rico. Ortiz won the WWC Caribbean Tag Team Championships twice, both times with Ray Gonzalez as the Latin Connection. He then won the World Tag Team titles twice with Rex King, on December 25, 1991 and February 29, 1992. He reunited with Gonzalez to win the world titles twice, in February and April 1993. Ortiz won the WWC Television title from Sean Morley, in either 1994 or 1995. He won the World Tag Team titles with Fidel Sierra in 1995, and the Television title from Sweet Brown Sugar in March 1996. Ortiz and Gonzalez won the World Tag Team titles from Sean Morley and Shane Sewell in May 1996, and Ortiz won them again with La Ley, in March 1997. He won the WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Championship twice, in September and November 1997. In March 1998, he won the World Tag Team titles again, this time with Shane Sewell.
In the Catch Wrestling Association, he won the World Tag Team Championship with Black Navy Seal from Michael Kovac and Dirk Rotzek, on November 27, 1999. Ortiz won the IWA World Tag Team Championship twice, in January and March 2000. Between 2001 and 2003, Ortiz won the WWC World Tag Team titles three times, the Caribbean Heavyweight Championship twice, and the Television and Puerto Rican Heavyweight titles once each.
Ortiz has also worked with the creative side as Head of creative for WWC Puerto Rico and IWA Puerto Rico on different occasions throughout the 1990s. Ortiz was Agent for WCW and WWE from 1999 till 2001.
Championships and accomplishments
- Catch Wrestling Association
- International Wrestling Association
- NWA Hollywood
- Pacific Northwest Wrestling
- Ring Around The Northwest Newsletter
- Tag Team of the Year (1990) with Curtis Thompson
- World Wrestling Council
- WWC Caribbean Heavyweight Championship (2 times) 
- WWC Caribbean Tag Team Championship (2 times) - with Ray Gonzalez
- WWC Puerto Rico Heavyweight Championship (5 times) 
- WWC Television Championship (3 times) 
- WWC World Junior Heavyweight Championship (3 times) 
- WWC World Tag Team Championship (10 times) - with Rex King (2), Ray Gonzalez (2), La Ley (1), Brent Dail (1), Fidel Sierra (2), Glamour Boy Shane (1) and Rico Suave (1) 
Luchas de Apuestas record
|Winner (wager)||Loser (wager)||Location||Event||Date||Notes|
|Ricky Santana (hair)||El Texano (hair)||Mexico, City||Live event||September 30, 1994|||
|Ricky Santana (hair)||El Texano (hair)||Bayamon, Puerto Rico||Live event||August 1, 1998|||
|Ricky Santana (hair)||Apolo Dantes (hair)||Mexico City||Live event||September 18, 1998|||
|Emilio Charles, Jr. and Mascara Año 2000 (hairs)||Ricky Santana and El Boricua (hairs)||Mexico City||Live event||September 25, 1998|||
|Carly Colón (hair)||Rey Fénix (mask)||Bayamon, Puerto Rico||Live event||November 16, 2013|||
- "Ricky Santana". Archived from the original on November 16, 2007. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "Ricky Santana". Online World of Wrestling. Archived from the original on 1 April 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- "Mike Miller". Online World of Wrestlers. Retrieved 2009-04-09.
- "WWC Puerto Rican Heavyweight Title History". Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "WWC World Junior Heavyweight Title History". Archived from the original on 2001-08-21. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "WWC Caribbean Tag Team Title History". Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "WWC Television Championship History". Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "WWC World Tag Team Title History". Archived from the original on June 8, 2009. Retrieved 2009-04-10.
- "IWA Puerto Rico North American Championship « Titles Database « CAGEMATCH - The Internet Wrestling Database". www.cagematch.net.
- Rodgers, Mike (2004). "Regional Territories: PNW #16 Page #2". KayfabeMemories.com.
- "WWC CROSSFIRE 2013: T.N.T. RETURNS!, CARLITO VS REY FENIX, TAG TEAM TITLE CHANGES HANDS AND MORE FROM PUERTO RICO - PWInsider.com". www.pwinsider.com.