From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up rival, rivalry, or archrival in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A rivalry is the opposition between two competing parties (rivals). Someone's main rival is called an archrival. The words rivalry, rival and arch rival may also refer to:
Film and TV
- Rivals (1923 film), a silent German film directed by Harry Piel
- Rivals (1925 film), a 1925 film starring Oliver Hardy
- Rivals (1972 film), a 1972 film
- Rivalry (film), a 1953 Italian film
- Rivals, also known as The Stalking of Laurie Show, a 2000 TV film
- "Rivals" (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine), the eleventh episode of the second season of the TV series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine
- "Rivals" (Frasier), the 6th episode of the 7th season of the TV series Frasier
- "The Rivals" (The O.C. episode), the 17th episode of the TV series The O.C.
- Rivalries, Undergrads#Episodes the 8th episode of animated TV series Undergrads
- The Challenge: Rivals, season 21 of the MTV reality game show
- Rock Rivals, British drama series
- Popstars: The Rivals, British talent show.
- Rivalry, the fifth episode of Code Lyoko: Evolution and the 100th episode of the entire Code Lyoko franchise.
- The Rivals, a 1775 play by Richard Brinsley Sheridan
- Rivals (novel), 1988 novel by Jilly Cooper
- Comic book villain The Rival, enemy of The Flash
- The Rivals, a one-off group formed by Benny Andersson for the song "2nd Best to None"
- The Rivals (band), an English punk band
- Category:Musical rivalries
- Rivals, classical album by David Hansen (countertenor)
- Rivals (Coal Chamber album), fourth studio album by nu metal band Coal Chamber
- "Rival" (Pearl Jam song), a song by grunge band Pearl Jam
- "Rival" (Pokémon song), the second opening theme song of the Pocket Monsters series
- "Rival" (Romeo Santos song), a by Romeo Santos
- Arch Rivals, a 1989 basketball arcade video game
- Rackets & Rivals, a 1993 sports video game
- Sonic Rivals, a 2006 video game
- Sonic Rivals 2, a 2007 video game
- Need for Speed Rivals, a 2013 racing video game
- Rivalry (computer game), a 2015 sword fighting video game
- Fictional rivalries
- Geopolitical rivalry
- Ideological rivalry
- Regional rivalries
- College rivalry
- Sibling rivalry
- Monocular rivalry and binocular rivalry in visual perception
- Aeros Rival, a Ukrainian competition paraglider
- Rival (sternwheeler), a sternwheel steamboat
- The Rival Company, an American appliance maker
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Rival.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.