Riverdale station (MARC)
|MARC commuter rail station|
|Location||6200 Rhode Island Avenue|
Riverdale Park, Maryland
|Platforms||2 side platforms|
|Connections|| Metrobus: F4|
Rhode Island Avenue Trolley Trail
|2018||73 daily 0% (MARC)|
Riverdale is a passenger rail station on the MARC Camden Line between Union Station in Washington, DC and Baltimore's Camden Station. The station is part of the Riverdale Park Historic District, which has been part of the National Register of Historic Places since 2002.
- "MARC Station Information - Maryland Transit Administration". mta.maryland.gov. Retrieved 31 July 2018.
- "MARC Station Information". Maryland Transit Administration. Retrieved 2021-01-30.
- "December 2018 MARC performance (for Nov 18) - Ridership" (PDF). Maryland Transportation Authority. Retrieved 8 January 2020.
- "MARC Station Information". Maryland Transit Administration. Retrieved 2014-11-19. MARC station list (includes Riverdale)] MARC official website
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. April 15, 2008.