|Born||Ronald Magro Jr.
December 4, 1985
The Bronx, New York, U.S.
|Occupation||Television personality, Actor|
|Known for||Jersey Shore|
Ortiz-Magro was born and raised in The Bronx, New York to an Italian American father, Ronald Magro, and a Puerto Rican mother, Constance Ortiz. His parents are divorced, and Ortiz-Magro has a half-brother, James, from his mother's remarriage.
Ortiz worked in real estate for his father before becoming part of MTV's hit reality show Jersey Shore in August 2009. The show premiered on December 4, 2009 and ran for six seasons before ending in 2012.
Ortiz-Magro made an appearance at TNA Wrestling's Impact Wrestling on October 26, 2011 in Macon, Georgia. The first episode, which aired November 3, saw Ortiz and Eric Young get beaten down by Robbie E and Rob Terry, which built to a tag team match the following week, where Ronnie pinned Robbie for the win.
In 2018, Ronnie Ortiz-Magro became part of the main cast in the MTV reality television series Jersey Shore: Family Vacation.
On December 26, 2017, Magro announced that he and former girlfriend, Jennifer Harley, were expecting a baby girl. Their daughter, Ariana Sky Magro was born on April 2, 2018. In late April of 2018, it was reported Magro and Harley had decided to end their relationship.
- Keller, Wade (2011-11-03). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 11/3: Ongoing live coverage of Storm defending against Roode". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Keller, Wade (2011-11-10). "Keller's TNA Impact Wrestling report 11/10: Sting grants Storm a rematch against gloating heel Roode, plus Ronnie from Jersey Shore wrestles". Pro Wrestling Torch. Retrieved 2011-11-10.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 18, 2011). "Fist pump! The Jersey Shore kids are here". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Archived from the original on October 23, 2012. Retrieved July 18, 2011.
- Brett, Jennifer (July 20, 2011). "J-Lo/Cameron Diaz movie starts filming, "Three Stooges" winds down". The Atlanta Journal-Constitution. Archived from the original on January 6, 2012. Retrieved July 22, 2011.
- Dena Ross, Ronnie's Ridiculous Xenadrine Ad, wetpaint.com, January 4, 2011
- "Famously Single Cast Promises a Lot of Debauchery for Season 2: It's Going to Be Pretty Funny! on Famously Single". E! Online. Retrieved 2018-02-10.
- "Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro's Girlfriend Jen Harley Is Pregnant". Us Weekly. 2017-12-24. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Jersey Shore's Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Is a Dad". E! Online. Retrieved 2018-04-06.
- "Ronnie Magro-Ortiz and Jen Harley Break Up After Social Media Fights".