|• Metro||4.7 km2 (1.8 sq mi)|
Rumaithiya is officially divided into 12 blocks (قِطَع). Every block has a mosque and Rumaithiya Co-Op branch.
Rumaithiya was designed to make a space for a branch of the Co-op and the supermarket. Due to this, there are 12 government-built masjids in Rumaithiya, with one more government-built masjid near the main Co-op. The biggest masjid, Masjid Maqamis is in Block 10.
- Rumaithiya has the largest number of husayniyas in Kuwait with more than 70 Husayniya.
Rumaithiya Co-Op Society
Rumaithiya Co-Op Society is the official and only supermarket in the area.
- 12 Branches in every block
- 15,144+ Contributors
|This section is empty. You can help by adding to it. (April 2013)|
- Large public park in block 6
- Normal public park in block 8 with grass stadium
- شيعة الكويت.. بين المشاركة والتمايز المذهبي Arabic CNN - 13 April 2007 - Access Date 30 January 2015.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Rumaithiya.|
|This Kuwaiti location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|