|Born||1954 (age 62–63)
|Occupation||Singer, songwriter, writer, musician|
She was a member of the Moon Birch Grove coven before becoming the spiritual director of the Circle of Aradia in Los Angeles, from its founding in 1985 until 2000. She then moved to Wisconsin and co-founded The Temple of Diana with Falcon River.Ruth lives in Michigan where she continues to teach ritual arts and gives seasonal music concerts.
Ruth is a singer and songwriter, who plays the fretted dulcimer.
- Female Erasure: What You Need To Know About Gender Politics' War On Woman, the Female Sex and Human Rights. Tidal Time Publishing. 2016. (Edited anthology with a foreword by Germaine Greer.)
- Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries: Intuitive Ritual Creation (2nd ed.). Woodbury, Minnesota: Llewellyn Publications. 2007. ISBN 9780738709246.
- Women's Rites, Women's Mysteries: Creating Ritual In The Dianic Wiccan Tradition. Bloomington, Indiana: Authorhouse. 2004. ISBN 9781418482961.
- Parthenogenesis. (1991).
- Year Is a Dancing Woman, Vol. 1. Dancing Tree Music (2003).
- Year Is a Dancing Woman, Vol. 2. Dancing Tree Music (2003).
- The Early Years. Aeolus Music (2001)
- Garden of Mysteries. Dancing Tree Music (2008).
- Invocation to Free Women. Dancing Tree Music (1997).
- Aeolus. Aeolus Music (1981).
- Music of the Rolling World. Aeolus Music (1982).
- Deepening. Aeolus Music (1984).
- A Dulcimer Harvest. Aeolus Music (1991)
- The Heart is the Only Nation. Aeolus Music (1993)
- "Songs of the Otherworld" Dancing Tree Music
- Guardians of the Grove, biography of Ruth Barrett
- Dancing Tree Music, The creative expressions of Ruth Barrett
- LGBTran Oral History, Interview
|This biography of a United States religious figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|