|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Created by||Neela Tele Films Private Limited
Asit Kumarr Modi
|Written by||Prakash Kapadia, R M Joshi, Kapil Bavad, Mitesh Shah|
|Directed by||Qaeed Kuwajerwala|
|Country of origin||India|
|No. of episodes||708|
|Producer(s)||Neela Tele Films Private Limited
Asit Kumarr Modi
|Running time||24 minutes|
|Original network||STAR Plus|
|Picture format||480i (SDTV),|
|Original release||9 November 2004 – 15 February 2008|
Saarrthi is a Hindi television drama broadcast on STAR Plus and produced by Neela Tele Films Private Limited. It aired from 9 November 2004 to 15 February 2008 and contained 708 episodes. The story is a reworking of the Hindu epic, the Mahabharata, detailing the conflict between two brothers and their families in contemporary India.
The drama serial premiered on 9 November 2004 and aired Monday through Thursday.
In August 2007, Saarrthi began airing on Fridays as well. Gurpreet Singh was added to the drama to portray Rudra Singh as the new protagonist.
The story and characters are adapted from Mahabharata which is a story of conflict between two half-brothers—Mansen and Siddhartha (Dhritarashtra and Pandu)-- and their families. The lead, Bhoomika (Subhadra), and her husband Arjun (Arjuna), portray the eternal couple who try to bring peace between the warring families. Along with them is Manasvi (Draupadi) who becomes the center of a conflict between two brothers Satya (Yudhishthira) and Suraj (Karna).While the antagonists are Shifali (Bhanumati), and her husband Yuvraj (Duryodhana).
- Neha Devi Singh as Bhoomika Arjun Goenka (2004–2007)
- Karan Grover as Arjun Goenka (2004–2007) 
- Gurpreet Singh as Rudr Singh (2007–2008)
- Rajesh Shringarpure as Lord Krishna (2004–2008)
- Adita Wahi as Shefali Goenka (2004–2006)
- Zalak Thakker as Devika Parekh / Bhoomika Goenka (2007–2008)
- Nawab Shah as Mansen Goenka (2004–2008)
- Rahil Azam as Suraj Kiran (2004–2006)
- S M Zaheer as Devrath Goenka (2004–2008)
- Mickky Dudaaney as Yuvraj Goenka (2004–2008)
- Manasi Salvi as Manasvi Goenka (2004–2006)
- Ashish Kapoor as Satyajeet Goenka (2004–2005)
- Sadhna Singh as Shakuntala Goenka
- Romanchak Arora as Keshav (2004–2006)
- Parikshit Sahni as Hemraj Goenka (2004–2008)
- Neena Kulkarni as Kumud Goenka (2004–2005)
- Savita Prabhune as (2005–2008)
- Kavita Kaushik
- Shashi Puri as Siddhartha Goenka
- Mayank Anand as Shakti Goenka (2004)
- Manav Gohil as Shyam (2007)
- "Saarrthi Popular Television Family Drama Show Episodes". Nettv4u. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "The Sunday Tribune - Spectrum - Television". www.tribuneindia.com. Retrieved 2016-07-25.
- "Karan V Grover Model/TV actor". Az Glamour. 2015-01-23. Retrieved 2016-07-25.