From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Safe Haven)
|Look up safe haven in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Safe haven may refer to:
- A sanctuary
- Safe Haven (novel), an American novel by Nicholas Sparks
- Safe Haven (film), a 2013 American film adapted from the novel
- Safe Haven (short film), a 2009 American short film starring Daniela Ruah
- Safe haven games, also called bat-and-ball games
- Safe Havens, a syndicated comic strip drawn by cartoonist Bill Holbrook
- Safe-haven currency, a currency believed to be a safe investment, especially in an unstable market
- Safe-haven law, for the decriminalization of leaving unharmed infants with statutorily designated private persons so that the child becomes a ward of the state
- Safe Haven Museum and Education Center, in Oswego, New York
- Civilian safe haven, may refer to a no-fly zone in a military conflict
- Safe haven (law enforcement), a State or other jurisdiction that provides legal protection to individuals or groups residing within its geographical control while they carry out unlawful operations and/or evade the reach of external law enforcement.
- Sadoff, David A. (2016-12-24). Bringing International Fugitives to Justice: Extradition and its Alternatives. Cambridge University Press. pp. 20 n.68. ISBN 9781107129283.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Safe haven.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.