Saint Gerard Majella
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Saint Gerard Majella can refer to
- Gerard Majella (1726–1755), an Italian lay brother of the Redemptorists, who is honored as a saint by the Catholic Church.
- Saint-Gérard-Majella, Quebec, a parish municipality in the Pierre-De Saurel Regional County Municipality of Quebec
- Saint-Gérard-Majella, Lanaudière, Quebec, a former municipality in Lanaudière, Quebec, now part of L'Assomption
- Basilica of St. Gerard Majella, a Roman Catholic church in Curvelo, Minas Gerais, Brazil
- Shrine and Basilica of San Gerardo Maiella, a Roman Catholic church in Materdomini (Caposele), Province of Avellino, Campania, Italy
- St Gerard's Church and Monastery, buildings in Wellington, New Zealand
- St. Gerard Majella (church), a church in Rome
- St. Gerard Majella Catholic Church, part of the Catholic Parish of Epping and Carlingford in England
- St. Gerard Majella Annual Novena held each October at St. Joseph's Redemptorist Church, Dundalk, Ireland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Saint Gerard Majella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.