3 March 1974 |
Rohtak, Haryana, India
|Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Alma mater||IIT Delhi|
|Occupation||Chairman and Founder of Indiabulls Group|
|Net worth||US$1.23 billion (2015)|
Sameer Gehlaut is an Indian entrepreneur and the chairman and founder of the Indiabulls Group. Describing him as "India's youngest self-made billionaire", Forbes cited a personal net worth of US$1.2 billion for Gehlaut in 2008. He holds a B.Tech degree in Mechanical Engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi in 1995. He serves as Chairman of the Indiabulls Group, a conglomerate engaged in the businesses of housing finance and real estate, which has a net worth of Rs. 15,332 Cr. as of 30 June 2015 and a market valuation of over Rs 34,000 crores. The group is one of the top dividend paying groups amongst the Indian listed promoter owned group/companies. Indiabulls Housing Finance is a AAA rated company and second largest mortgage finance company in India.[non-primary source needed]
Sameer Gehlaut is married . They have two children.
- "#962 Sameer Gehlaut - Forbes.com". www.forbes.com. Retrieved 6 October 2015.
- "Sameer Gehlaut". Archived from the original on 20 August 2008. Retrieved 2015-09-16.
- "Red Herring Prospectus" (PDF).
- "CARE REVISES THE RATING OF LONG-TERM DEBT AND REAFFIRMS THE RATING OF SUBORDINATE DEBT AND PERPETUAL DEBT OF INDIABULLS HOUSING FINANCE LTD" (PDF).
- "Sameer Gehlaut - Forbes India Magazine". forbesindia.com. Retrieved 2015-09-16.